Fess up about Figment

Legacy

General Grizz said:
I enjoyed the first part of your script, and I think I sent you a response. Have you had time to work on more?
Not really, and I think I finished it but it's on my non-traveling computer. I'll look around and see if I can find it.

KevinPage

They really need to come up with a "whiz bang" idea for a ride. I always loved the original, even though I felt they could have redone a few pats to make it "with the times".

They have such high quality source material to work with, you woud think they know they need to do SOMETHING as that area is a ghost town.

I think there willingness to redo The Land & TSL is a positive sign. (hopefully)

Pongo

KevinPage said:
I think there willingness to redo The Land & TSL is a positive sign. (hopefully)

The only pavilions in Future World left to redo are Imagination and Universe of Energy.

Well, and Wonders of Life. But I won't start that up.

I say we bring back the retro Epcot from the 80's. I didn't realize how cool it was until I looked at a book from WDW's 20th anniversary today.

General Grizz

Original Poster
Pongo said:
The only pavilions in Future World left to redo are Imagination and Universe of Energy.

Well, and Wonders of Life. But I won't start that up.

I say we bring back the retro Epcot from the 80's. I didn't realize how cool it was until I looked at a book from WDW's 20th anniversary today.
Pongo! You lucky genius, you!

Create a FW East pavilion that bases itself at looks of the future from the past, and theme each era to a decade. That way it can NEVER be outdated. The 1800s, 30s, 50s, 70s, 80s could live in their futuristic forms with nostalgic attractions - thrill or non.

FigmentJedi

Rebirth of Horizons sounds like a sweet idea... JII needs a redo, eliminate the Institute and go back to a Dreamport theme, considering it would be much more timeless if it stayed similar to the original.

jedimaster1227

KevinPage said:
No one is more excited than Grizz about the possible return of an old man shoving his hand up the rear end of a purple dragon. :drevil: :drevil: :drevil: :drevil: :drevil: :drevil:

Wrong! That would be me, the creator of the Dreamfinder Forever Campaign! HAHA:D :drevil:

brkgnews

General Grizz said:
Create a FW East pavilion that bases itself at looks of the future from the past, and theme each era to a decade. That way it can NEVER be outdated. The 1800s, 30s, 50s, 70s, 80s could live in their futuristic forms with nostalgic attractions - thrill or non.

Yeah. They could just dig one big tunnel over to Pop Century.

By the way, I LOVE the idea of an imagineering exhibit upstairs.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom