Ferry or Monorail??

xcrashx15

I like the monorail because it's always felt so "high tech" to me... I was 8 when I first went on it and I loved looking down at people in the Contemporary and seeing all the other sights. However, I like to take the ferry at least once per trip too. At one point, a CM told us that the monorail and the ferry take the same amount of time, maybe I'll time them next time.

madtheswine630

Monorail. I have a serious phobia of boats (long, somewhat neurotic reasoning behind it, hehe), so I never do the ferry. When I was little, though, that's what we always took. I remember being around 8, I was wearing one of those old baseball hats that had the Donald Duck front (complete with plastic bill), and we were leaving the park for the night. I went tearing down the ramp toward the ferry, tripped, and went flying to the ground. That felt good. X_X (but no, that's not the reason behind my boat phobia, lol)

On the last trip, Mom and I stayed at GF and she wanted to try the resort ferry. I could have just taken the monorail and let her do the boat, but I went in anyway...It was a painful experience for me.

So yeah, monorail all the time. :p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom