Feedback on Disney's Coronado Springs Resort?

DisneyJoe

My only issue with the resort is that it is very large, if your room is in one of the far buildings it can be quite a long walk to El Centro; otherwise, it's an awesome resort.

JasonDeyoung

Stayed a few times, each section. My fav is the Casitas. It is big, so walking to lobby / food can be a long walk. There are I believe 4 bus stops but the resort is a direct bus so no other resorts to stop at. Food court I'm personally not a bogfan of. The lounge is nice for a drink or two or read after a long day but if it's not very busy they'll kick you out to close lol. The pool is pretty good, there is a smaller pool I like next to casitas. There's another one by cabanas. The resort itself I love the theming. It's not my first choice just cause I'm bias for a couple others but it's def a nice resort. I'd stay there again for sure. The rooms are a little dark but I like it. Cell service and wifi were very weak inside the rooms sometimes no service at all. If you run/job the path around the lake is great for a quick run. Back to the bus, I never had any long waits or at least none out of the ordinary. Check in was always quick and easy. As I said I was not a fan of food court but there is a grab n go type food place right next to it, had burgers pizza cold sandwiches etc

Timsierramist

I'll probably be making the jump to the moderates on 4th trip. Only reason I wouldn't stay at Coronado Springs is because I'm from So Cal...and it wouldn't feel exotic, lol :p

JWG

Our favorite moderte resort. Becuase it's also a conference hotel (but they're fairly separated), it has a lot of ameneties and we like it has queen size beds. We're DVC members so don't stay in hotels often, but when we do we've enjoyed this resort quite a bit.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom