Feb. 21st Star Wars land preview on ABC

Ignohippo

I'm sorry. The new SW Land is an epic fail IMO. So much they could be doing and we'll be getting two new Star Tours - type attractions (yeah, maybe one will be decent), a cantina (re-themed Backlot Express), a restaurant (which will just be Prime Time and Hollywood & Vine re-themed) and an upgraded Jedi Training Academy.

It's ridiculous.

I was disgusted when I first heard the plans and I'm even more so now. It's everything I was afraid it might be (or nothing I hoped it would be).

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
I'm sorry. The new SW Land is an epic fail IMO. So much they could be doing and we'll be getting two new Star Tours - type attractions, a cantina, a restaurant (which will just be Prime Time and Hollywood & Vine re-themed) and an upgraded Jedi Training Academy.

It's ridiculous.

I was disgusted when I first heard the plans and I'm even more so now. It's everything I was afraid it might be (pr nothing I hoped it would be).

That's a little premature. We have barely seen anything.

Mike S

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

the.dreamfinder

Fun fact about some of those pieces of concept art, some of the places depicted were rejected from Force Awakens. In "The Art of Star Wars: The Force Awakens", Han, Rey and Finn originally met Maz in a galactic port town as opposed to her castle in the final film. SWL's cantina is directly lifted from it and it appears the land itself was influenced by it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom