Feb. 21st Star Wars land preview on ABC

DarthMileZ

Here's footage of the Alice And Wonderland characters joining the band at Disneyland complete with all of them joining with the band on a ride on the Carousel. You don't see WDW doing stuff like that though.

Granted thats awesome, but with addition of Epcot, Animal Kingdom and the water parks.. its just beat.

DarthMileZ

it doesnt suck. (going against what i said i know xD) but it sucks compared to WDW... my feelings are the same for Paris as well

Rteetz

it doesnt suck. (going against what i said i know xD) but it sucks compared to WDW... my feelings are the same for Paris as well
Many say it's better than WDW. I won't judge until I get to experience Disneyland for myself but without going there it doesn't suck compared to WDW, no way Jose.

Seabasealpha1

i just dont get it... Disney World has everything Disneyland has but more.
Eh...I'd say it's like apples and oranges...but it's probably more like Macintosh apples vs. Granny Smith apples. Both apples, both come from the same sort of fruit family...but different in flavor and things that make them both unique and enjoyable (or not) to different sorts of folks...

I wouldn't say one is better than the other...each has it's own vibe...and I could write you a mean thesis on this...but I'll just leave it to fruit.

Yeah. Apples mainly. ;)

MagicGoofy

Screen Shot 2016-02-21 at 7.53.00 PM.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom