Favourite song / tune / piece of music

dandaman

Same as Connor, but anyway, not necessarily in order:

Illuminations: ROE (including "We Go On" and "Promise")
Fantasmic!
Soarin'
Nearly all Epcot music, actually...
Grim Grinning Ghosts
Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah
Yo Ho (A Pirate's Life For Me)
Golden Dream

...Better add in "any and all Disney instrumental songs". :D

Stitch_Kingdom

Original Poster
Ive heard some of the Disney Big Band stuff now and it actually rules. If you can find Mickey Mouse March/Zip a dee doo dah it is excellent. I'm sure its some music played in the park.

Part of this tune is played in the new Disney Photo DVD.

e4ymod

IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth (including Pre-show music) is my favorite music played in any of the parks.

hayzer11

Energy, you make the world go round!
Illuminations : Reflections Of Earth
Fantasmic
Tapestry of nations!!!
and totally the best ever
Energy (you make the world go round):king: :sohappy: <!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

mills

Mine was the version of Wishes with the ride music included(not sure of the name), until I heard the soundtrack to the Christmas version of Haunted Mansion in Disneyland. I think it was named Haunted Holidays:veryconfu

My absolute favorite song is Promise from Illuminations 2000

Others are...
All Fantasmic Music (I bought the DL soundtrack, Best soundtrack i've ever bought)
Illuminations ROE
Any Haunted Mansion music or loops
Yo Ho (A Pirates Life For Me)
Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow

and Its a Small World :lookaroun (I really do like it, it doesn't bother me if its stuck in my head LOL)

lpet11984

Hands down, no doubt, MUST BE....

IllumiNations: RoE

Gavin Greenaway does an AMAZING scoring job on this piece of mastery. I can listen to it continuously and always find something new...a variation on an original theme, a new instrument line...

Oh yeah I should probably give props to the LSO and the other fantastic musicians who made this score come to life.... :)

thecompman

Can you help identify my favorite epcot song?

I love the loop that they play in epcot that can be heard over by mousegears. I only have a small part of the clip and I have no idea what it is called. If someone could please help me identify the name of this song and if anyone could send me the full clip I would be most appreciative. The small portion that i have can be d/led from the link below.

www.thecompman.com/music/futureworldmusic.wma

JaclynR

Splash Mountain Melody- (how do you do?, Laughing Place, Zippity doo dah)
<p>
One Little Spark-Imagination
<p>
Fun to be Free
<p>
Muppet Movie songs near Muppets 3D
<p>
The 2 songs in Captain EO :lookaroun - (We are here to change the world and Another part of me)

Legacy

Song from a movie: Tie between No Way Out from Brother Bear and You'll Be In My Heart from Tarzan.

From the parks: The Fantasmic Theme and We Go On from IllumiNations.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom