Favourite Snacks at WDW

ParryGirl55

Original Poster
What are some of your favorite things to eat/snack while in the parks?

I'm heading to WDW in just over a month, and I'm looking for some recommendations on some good food and snacks to try :slurp:

Tell me what it is, and where we can get it :sohappy:

charmmy

buying in-park, my favorite snacks to get are:

Mocha latte and a cookie at Writers Stop DHS
Chocolate Croissant at Boulangerie Patisserie (the mousse there is good too!) WS France
Hot pretzel & those fruit and cheese packs (I enjoy them in AK from Harambe Fruit Market)
and of course Pineapple Dole Whips, and Mickey ice cream bars.

otherwise we have a small cooler bag with 100 calorie packs, waters, juices and larabars/clif bars etc. as not to spend a ton on snacks a day.. it really adds up quick.

zurgandfriend

There are of course the usual Dole whip, funnel cakes, school bread etc.

However I usually consume at least one page of "Chip n Dale" pretzels during my visit. I know they're just pretzels you can buy in any store put they just taste better in my hotel room at night with a beer after a day of touring.

IWorkWTeeth

There are of course the usual Dole whip, funnel cakes, school bread etc.

However I usually consume at least one page of "Chip n Dale" pretzels during my visit. I know they're just pretzels you can buy in any store put they just taste better in my hotel room at night with a beer after a day of touring.

What is school bread n where do u get it?

PeoplemoverTTA

I tend to always choose my favorite snacks on trips. For my next trip, I'd like to branch out a bit (I'm not saying I'll be skipping my Dole Whips and Churros though :ROFLOL:).

One thing I've never had that these boards have inspired me to try is the sour cream pretzel in Tomorrowland. Sounds yummy!

One of my other staples (I usually tend to get them on my last night, which is always in MK, and take them home...although they typically don't make it out of the airport :lol:).

Also, my mom insists they taste different here, although I think they're all the same, but my family will only get chocolate chip cookies from Sleepy Hollow, lol. These are another treat I like to bring home from my final night..feels like it extends the trip just a lil bit.

Tater48

School Bread:

2r7spqa.jpg

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
What are some of your favorite things to eat/snack while in the parks?

I'm heading to WDW in just over a month, and I'm looking for some recommendations on some good food and snacks to try :slurp:

Tell me what it is, and where we can get it :sohappy:

Hey there,

When a post like this comes along, I like to send the person this link - http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/1539859/get_the_most_out_of_your_disney_dining.html

It goes over a lot of the snacks that are offered at the parks. Its not a complete list as some have been added and subtracted.

As for my personal favorites, I love the dole whip! It's a must!! And of course, Mickey premium bar!!!

:slurp::slurp::slurp:

SFMarine

Hey there,

When a post like this comes along, I like to send the person this link - http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/1539859/get_the_most_out_of_your_disney_dining.html

It goes over a lot of the snacks that are offered at the parks. Its not a complete list as some have been added and subtracted.

As for my personal favorites, I love the dole whip! It's a must!! And of course, Mickey premium bar!!!

:slurp::slurp::slurp:

That is a great list but the article is two years old...:( so I'm not sure if everything is still counted towards a snack credit. It's a huge list..I thought it was just some fruit and water or chips. I was way wrong.

tink2044

School Bread from Norway

DSCN4992.jpg

Here is a picture of school bread from Norway. It is in the little sandwich shop in Norway, but I don't know the name of the restaurant. It is ok but not one of favorite desserts. The sandwiches there are very good.

The pretzel filled with cream cheese in Tomorrowland under the People Mover is very good.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom