Favourite Journey into Imagination Attraction

• Journey into Your Imagination

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Magic Journeys

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TTATraveler

I don't think too many people are going to vote for Journey Into Your Imgaination:D My choice is obviously Journey Into Imagination.

ears2you

i dont think people will vote for anything but journey into imagination or honey i shrunk the audience. the new versions of imagination are aweful and captain EO contains Jako Wako!

ofquietstars

Journey into Imagination, obviously. But Magic Journeys was awesome. I still remember it. And it had one of the coolest songs ever...

Lee

Adventurer
Nah...not mad...just annoyed.
I find polls to be completely pointless, and since they have their own forum, I hate to see them clutter up the interesting forums.:rolleyes:

rbrower

Nah...not mad...just annoyed.
I find polls to be completely pointless, and since they have their own forum, I hate to see them clutter up the interesting forums.:rolleyes:
I think that a lot of people put them here because the other section doesn't get visited very much. That is all it is I do believe. Either that or they just don't know how to get to the other section/ have never heard of it.

Tigger1988

I think that a lot of people put them here because the other section doesn't get visited very much. That is all it is I do believe. Either that or they just don't know how to get to the other section/ have never heard of it.

Yea, it is quite hidden, but several people have posted the link to it in such posts, trying to get the word out about it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom