Favorite YouTube channels

TheScreed

there's no self-obsessed filmer giving dorky commentary

Yes, thank you! Rare indeed are the WDW videos that fulfill this requirement -- I won't watch the videos of random idiots pointing the camera at their own faces and blathering on incessantly. Note to Youtubers: remaining interesting while talking nonstop is incredibly difficult, that's why Rush Limbaugh gets the big bucks. Nobody wants to hear a steady stream of every inane thought that pops into your head. You are allowed, and strongly encouraged, to stop talking and point the camera at something other than your own stupid face.

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Tony only recently started uploading his old Blip content to youtube. Part of his arrangement with Channel Awesome, I suppose? (Shrug)

His Epcot History is awesome!

englanddg

One Little Spark...
He's not exclusively or mainly YouTube, but @marni1971 's videos are what really got me into Disney history and are honestly some of the best on the Internet.
The only thing I wish is that Marni would find someone with a good speaking voice (british accent please) to narrate them.

I have lost many a night, and love them, but I'd watch them even more if I didn't have to stay peeled to the screen and could play them in the background. Heck, I'd put them up on my TV and watch them as I cooked dinner even!

Last edited:

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Ok, mine...

Disney History

micechat (only for communicore weekly, which is now defunct)
Martinsvidsdotnet
David Oneal

General News, Trivia and Videos

InsidetheMagic
OrlandoAttractions
BigFatPanda
Thingamavlogs (though, I'm still iffy about this. I enjoy Sarah and a few others, but so far they've been rather kitch. I'd like to see them dig in a bit deeper instead of aiming their stuff at a 12 year old.)
Very unOfficial Travel Guides (this guy lives in Germany and gives a neat and different perspective on the parks)

As far as trip vids

BruteWolf is the hands down king of Disney Trip Vids.
Kate D. has a cute shake it off video
The Mills Girls have some great Disney Cruise related videos.
Bosox2001 has my hands down favorite video though...

(oh, and of course I like mine! englanddg on youtube)

Last edited:

jw24

I watch a lot of Disney park related channels on YouTube so I can't really pick one so I'll sort them by category

Commercial media
Inside the Magic
Attractions Magazine
MouseSteps
Disney Parks
Allears.net
Big Fat Panda

Florida-based daily vloggers
TheTimTracker
Jones Family Travels

General Disney vloggers
KeithLapinig
PatrickzFilms
Sarah Snitch
Leo Camacho
Mrcheezypop
ajruck

WDW Vacation vloggers
SeeYaReelSoon

Disneyland based vloggers
Briberry
Fresh Baked Disney

Flyersgirl17

I watch a lot of Disney park related channels on YouTube so I can't really pick one so I'll sort them by category

Commercial media
Inside the Magic
Attractions Magazine
MouseSteps
Disney Parks
Allears.net
Big Fat Panda

Florida-based daily vloggers
TheTimTracker
Jones Family Travels

General Disney vloggers
KeithLapinig
PatrickzFilms
Sarah Snitch
Leo Camacho
Mrcheezypop
ajruck

WDW Vacation vloggers
SeeYaReelSoon

Disneyland based vloggers
Briberry
Fresh Baked Disney
Love the tim tracker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Prog

adamthewoo goes to abandoned areas for "urban exploration" and documents them with his own brand of humor. However, some believe that his brand of humor makes him come across as a complete tool. Many also took issue with the fact that he was visibly upset when he got banned from WDW for exploring backstage areas (closed off parts of Journey Into Imagination, for example), because getting banned was completely his fault and apparently you're not allowed to be upset about that sort of thing because reasons.

The best WDW-related channel belongs to @marni1971 and is called MartinsVidsDotNet.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom