Favorite YouTube channels

wdweric2.0

Original Poster
What are some of your favorite YouTube channels or posters? Any Particular Vacation Video ones you've seen or watch? Mine are Steph and Jeff, Phil,Ben,and Emma, and a few others. Looking for new ones to watch.

Bob Saget

Disney related youtubers?
Nope.

Knitting and auto racing related.

11012012.jpg

Bob Saget

Popsong1 has a lot of good park walkthrough videos.

Adam Rucker (ajruck) does good theme park vlogging (mostly Disneyland nowadays, but still a lot of WDW material).

The famous Wolf's Dance videos, which are very well-made, and fun to watch the family dance all over WDW (Brutewolf)

There are a lot of other good ones out there, but those 3 jump out in my mind.

riverscu0m0

I like DarkSideDisney because he sneaks into all the places you're not really supposed to be able to get into, as well as Adamthewoo, he must have connections or a D23 membership or something because he goes to all these exclusive events. It's pretty neat,just a language warning though! d:

The Empress Lilly

Thanks Empress! Hope u like. Do you have a Youtube channel? I'll gladly follow back.

I spend a lot of time on Youtube. Some of my favorites are listed above, Steph n Jeff, Emma and Ben, Popsong1. I also like travelwihtrick, mrmorganobrian, ourlaughingplace, martinsvidsdotnet as well as a few others I'll have to list later.

Here is a link if anyone would like to check out my videos- http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=UUO1E0bC6tkeeD3AL-CSG67w
I'm not on YouTube myself. I like to watch....

I stumbled upon your channel because I wanted to see a video of the Tree of Life before the netting. I probably came across that 'those Mickey socks are awesome' video from a link you provided on this forum.

Then I ended up checking out all of your videos (well, a great many of them). They're good, filmed in HD quality, the subject is central, there's no self-obsessed filmer giving dorky commentary or filming his snotty snosed kids. And you understand the art of simply holding your camera still for a bit so the viewer can get a good view of what's being filmed. Always the telltale difference between an amateur and somebody who knows what he's doing. What's not to like!

What I like is that I can just see a TL water slide, in lush HD, without ten minutes of accompanying bollox. Just one minute of simply riding the thing. It's second best only to riding myself!

PUSH

UndercoverTourist, Popsong1, HolyRONANEmpire, and AttractionsMagazine are the ones that pop into mind right away. Not all of them are strictly WDW, but they all have some nice videos.

Also, Fritoburrito01 videotaped their WDW vacation (and some UNI) and it's very fun to watch, my favorite vacation video that's out there.

wdweric2.0

Original Poster
Thanks everyone, I usually watch youtube before I fall asleep at night time, I enjoy following people/families along on their vacations.

acishere

Popsong1 seems to have footage of every guest allowed section of the parks and resorts. Its great.

Not a channel, but there is also a great video of abandoned section of Pop Century before it became Art of Animation.

Looking into that guy's channel ( http://www.youtube.com/user/DisneyProjectTracker/videos?view=0 ), he has a bunch of vintage clips from WDW as well.

I like DarkSideDisney because he sneaks into all the places you're not really supposed to be able to get into, as well as Adamthewoo, he must have connections or a D23 membership or something because he goes to all these exclusive events. It's pretty neat,just a language warning though! d:

The guy who runs the DarkSideDisney page has a book deal with an Imagineer, so I guess that is his in right now. He retired from breaking into the backstage areas after getting it I thought too. Probably why he hasn't suffered the same fate as Adam.

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
Thanks Empress! Hope u like. Do you have a Youtube channel? I'll gladly follow back.

I spend a lot of time on Youtube. Some of my favorites are listed above, Steph n Jeff, Emma and Ben, Popsong1. I also like travelwihtrick, mrmorganobrian, ourlaughingplace, martinsvidsdotnet as well as a few others I'll have to list later.

Here is a link if anyone would like to check out my videos- http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=UUO1E0bC6tkeeD3AL-CSG67w

Dude you gotta upload more to Vimeo. I can't watch youtube at work!

Steve-B

Also, Fritoburrito01 videotaped their WDW vacation (and some UNI) and it's very fun to watch, my favorite vacation video that's out there.
I really enjoyed watching the video(s) from their 2010 trip. Anxiously waiting for more . . .

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom