Favorite World Showcase restaurant?

Me 'Earties

Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate
So difficult to choose! Beirgarten is a tradition so we always do it, and I really like Chefs de France :hungry:

Innkeeper's Club

So far I have been to Via Napoli, Le Cellier and Rose & Crown.

If I had to rank them my favorite would be Napoli, followed by Le Cellier, than Rose & Crown.

However next month I'm going to try San Angel for the first time and can't wait to see how it will be.

danyoung56

I don't think anyone mentioned this one yet, but I really like the Bistro de Paris, above Chefs de France. It's a bit more formal, but not so much that you'll feel bad in your park storming clothes. It's much quieter than Chefs de France, and I've always had great food and wonderful service.

Kylo Ken

Local Idiot
Any bench along the way with the food that I packed...

Ok really...Teppan Edo because the food, the service, and the "show" the chefs provide are top notch. Also San Angel Inn is up there for the atmosphere and ambiance (food is so-so). Been wanting to try Rose and Crown but the menu doesn't seem to appealing. Loved the beer list though.

maroonmol

Rose & Crown in the UK pavilion. I may be biased because I'm from the UK, but the food here is excellent, and reminds me of home. (Especially when you've been eating American food all week.)

zurgandfriend

I don't think anyone mentioned this one yet, but I really like the Bistro de Paris, above Chefs de France. It's a bit more formal, but not so much that you'll feel bad in your park storming clothes. It's much quieter than Chefs de France, and I've always had great food and wonderful service.

My DW and I loved Bistro de Paris as well unfortunately Bistro is gone it is now Monsieur Paul, which we have not tried yet. Our current favorites are Le Cellier, Biergarten and restaurant Marrakesh.

DisneyPrincess5

Our favorite has always been San Angel Inn. Love the atmosphere and the food. DH and I are just a party of two so we usually get seated right at the water which is lovely.

sophie_the_pooh

I would say Via Napoli, we had an amazing evening there on our last trip, but DH would probably say Marrakesh because of the belly dancing show!!!;)

mf1972

Rose & Crown is always a must for us. I know 9 dragons doesn't get much love, but I love their honey sesame chicken.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom