Favorite WDW Shirt?

71dsp

I like it! :)

I found some Disney Polos on the DStore site awhile back. Since my job is business casual, I've been wearing those quite often. There are some polos that I didn't have good luck with (the 2012 WDW polo, and the striped polo that's not on the web site anymore), but these solid colored polos and the Mickey Nike golf shirts are quite nice. I ended up getting a black, red, and blue solid color polo along with a purple golf shirt (only color left in stock!). I get a little ribbing from those at work that know me best (one jokes that I'll come back from WDW with a Disney tattoo!), so the t-shirt below would be awesome on a casual Friday.

Was going to take a picture of it - but forgot to check the DStore. Aha! :)

Missymoe4

I love Mary Poppins and have two Broadway tee shirts that get me a lot of attention from the cast members. One is all sparkly and the other reads: "supercalifragilisticexpialidocious".

I also have a t shirt from Beauty and the Beast (belle and the beast loved it) and one from the lion king that got a great reaction out of rafiki.

...okay, I'm a dork...lol!! But I love it!!

BoarderPhreak

Original Poster
I like it! :)

I found some Disney Polos on the DStore site awhile back. Since my job is business casual, I've been wearing those quite often. There are some polos that I didn't have good luck with (the 2012 WDW polo, and the striped polo that's not on the web site anymore), but these solid colored polos and the Mickey Nike golf shirts are quite nice. I ended up getting a black, red, and blue solid color polo along with a purple golf shirt (only color left in stock!). I get a little ribbing from those at work that know me best (one jokes that I'll come back from WDW with a Disney tattoo!), so the t-shirt below would be awesome on a casual Friday.
Haha! That's awesome. I was looking at the polos... I had to resist. I'm actually pretty picky about my polos; I prefer either really soft (not so much pique/woven), or my new favorites - these super light golf polos. They're made of some super-breathable, UV blocking wunderfabric. In fact, they're all I took with me on my last two trips! Though I think I'm going to have to take a closer look at the Mickey polos.

The inside joke with the t-shirt would be funny, hehehe. :)

ShookieJones

We need time for things to happen.
T-shirts are my "thing" as far as WDW souvenirs are concerned. Every trip I get at LEAST one.

I prefer the vintage\retro style designs and I prefer ride or 'land' associated Tees as opposed to character tees.
I also love the thin, worn or "cheap" style tees that everyone always seems to complain about saying they'll barely last a wash etc. etc.
I know they seem cheap, but they're so light and comfortable.

Anyway..I think this thread needs more pics, but I'm working remotely today (It's SATURDAY !!???) and will need to wait to contribute my visual aide.

good idea for a thread.

Mikester71

I tend to buy a shirt or two (or three ;) ) every trip myself and always grab one with WDW Spring Break and the year since we always go on our Spring Break. It has become my little WDW tradition to make sure I get one with that each trip. After that, I usually gravitate towards the retro looking ones, which is funny considering I never went until 2005 for the first time. My fave one would have to be my Epcot blue one, which I got last trip.

IMG_4862.JPG

I swear I could easily drop a couple of hundred each trip on cool shirts! I don't, mind you, I'm just saying I COULD! :D

BoarderPhreak

Original Poster
Another favorite I picked up on my last trip was Mickey's "Grow and Mow Landscaping Service" (tied to the F&GF).

I don't understand why people hate the thinner shirts and think they're cheap. They're supposed to be thin. I'll gladly pay a premium for one over the thick, uncomfortable shirts.

Supposed to be thin? That's a good one. Supposed to be, yes - but not for the reasons you think.

Bob

B00b
Premium Member
I have the Dole Whip t-shirt mentioned at the start of the thread. No complaints from me about it being too thin. And yes, it is by far my favorite Disney t-shirt.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom