Favorite WDW Quote!

josh_e_washie

Original Poster
What is everyone's favorite quote from WDW? Was it a park greeting, monorail announcement, ride preshow, what?

My personal favorite is the spanish translation of "PLEASE STAND CLEAR OF THE DOORS!" It gets me every time!

X2CommNavISTC

Account Suspended
From ISTC:
CapCom: When you hear the words "Go for Launch" youll definitely want to hang on.

At the Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular:
Director: Hey! You've got a future in the movies.....sellin popcorn.

Nansafan

Originally posted by pocahontas79
Yep, por favor mantengase alejado de las puertas...catchy phrase!

This says it all. Second in my mind is "Zip a dee do dah Tip for Today".

PS. Hey pocahontas79, I'm with you GOOOO CUBS!!. Hey! Hey! and Holy Cow!. Harry Caray and Jack Brickhouse are shining down on us right now.

Jerm

The monorail one lets me know I am back where I belong, but the one that ALWAYS reminds me of WDW is any time I head someone say "In the future" The exit of space mtn is what WDW is really all about to me LOL. Anyone have that part on wav or mp3 that they would be willing to share with me?

J

DisneyFreak721

how to pick just one....so heres a few

"Ladies and Gentlemen....DONT SCREAM"- Spinlock in Alien encounter followed by the crowd screaming

"Trust me....What can go wrong?" - Dr. Seeker on DINOSAUR

"Where do you think you are? DISNEY WORLD?!" - General Knowledge on Cranium Command

"I know this is probably your first flight and its uhhhh...mine too"- Captain Rex in Star Tours

"I hope you enjoy our story tonight....Reflections of Earth....(whoosh) " - Narrator in Illuminations: Reflections of Earth

epcotisbest

I know most people are referencing spoken quote, stuff heard on rides or at shows, but this one you have to read. On the wall inside the American Adventure at Epcot, in big gold letters are these words...

"Our greatest natural resource is the minds of our children". - Walt Disney

Lil'mermaid

I LOVE the monorail ones... I ride it just to hear it!!!

I took spanish for 3 years and I really only know how to say "por favor mantengase alejado de las puertas"!!! lol

HennieBogan1966

Account Suspended
Favorite Quotes

Hey there Lil:

Same here. The Monorail spiel is probably my favorite. But years ago, when I was between the ages of 10-13, there was an am radio broadcast coming into Disney on I-4 that I loved, cause it got me geared up for arriving at Disney. I don't believe that it's really done the same way now. But it was very cool for someone like myself that's such a Disney nut!!!

disneygirl03

I also would have to agree with the monorail "Please stand clear of the doors." But I also like the one when you are arriving at the Magic Kingdom- I don't know the exact words, but it's something like this..."On behalf of the Walt Disney World resort, we'd like to welcome you to the Magic Kingdom!" I just love that one! And the one about Main Street USA, gateway to the 7 themed lands. Oh what the heck, I like all the monorail spiels. :)

HennieBogan1966

Account Suspended
Favorite Disney Quotes

Hey Disneygirl:

I think it is "On behalf of the cast of WDW, welcome you to The Magic Kingdom"

But yes maam' that's a great spiel also. I'm coming out of a store yesterday here in Austin. There's a truck running (diesel) engine. The smell and sound reminded me of the busses that run between the resorts/parks.

I think I may need help!!! lol

josh_e_washie

Original Poster
I also enjoy the narrator's quote at the top of Spaceship Earth, when you enter the planetarium and he says something along the lines of "Our Spaceship Earth" and I also like when the female voice says "Please remain seated, your time machine vehincles will now be rotating backwards for your return trip to earth." I also like the Haunted Mansion narration at the very beginning where he tells you that HE will put down the saftey rail, and then it goes down!!!!!:sohappy: :sohappy: It's the little things that make me happy!:lol:

foxfire

"People of Earth, do not move. If you remain perfectly still, it probably won't eat you."

...to which, I always scream out---"WHAT DO YOU MEAN, PROBABLY!"

Alas, after 10/11, no more.

dxwwf3

Originally posted by foxfire
"People of Earth, do not move. If you remain perfectly still, it probably won't eat you."

...to which, I always scream out---"WHAT DO YOU MEAN, PROBABLY!"

Alas, after 10/11, no more.

Great Quote!

Mine is "X-S Tech is number one in electro robotics, cryo cybernetics, techno surveillance, planetary restructuring, genetic engineering, and hyperspatial transport."

I really think people miss alot of the humor in this attraction. That's probably why it only has a few more days in existance :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom