Favorite WDW Music Loops

pumpkin7

Is the Fort Wilderness Lodge loop the one that also plays in the closed River Country? I like the sound of the music that Adam the Woo points out when he's visiting the abandoned park. It's about 1 minute 10 in:

It's all country and cool! Yeeehaw!!

Last edited:

TB4244

Illuminations pre show music, tomorrowland and Epcot entrance loop for me. It's a pity that Live 365 has cut music track lengths down to half an hour now because of advertising. I dont seem to hear the 60 minute loops anymore on Mouseworld or other stations.

FettFan

There are too many to list...but here is my top 5, based on what gets the most play on my computer:
The Innoventions Plaza Loop

The Adventureland Loop

The Jungle Cruise Loop

The Animation Courtyard Loop

The Magic Kingdom Entrance Loop

FettFan

I love the adventureland loop and the one at the Jungle cruise. The Jungle Cruise one is hilarious if you listen to the whole thing.

"Attention Skippers! Instructions on how to dock a half-sunken boat will be given this Tuesday morning at Loading Dock #1. For reasons that are more than obvious, these maneuvers will NOT be open to the public!"

dixiegirl

I love the adventureland loop and the one at the Jungle cruise. The Jungle Cruise one is hilarious if you listen to the whole thing.

Just heard the whole loop to the Jungle cruise the other day, it was was pretty awesome! (gotta love live365)
My fav loops...Definatly anything Epcot...Love the Entrance Medley Epcot music, pre illuminations, preferably the one from a couple yrs ago...the new one isn't bad, I think it just hasn't grown on me...Illumnations itself I love....Love the Resort Tv music..I really miss the Old "tip of the Day" TV loop...Disney In general does have some pretty great music...ooh another fav, The Kilamjaro Safari music(hubbys favorite)

Gojira ゴジラ

I found this by accident a few months ago.
First of all this loop isn't from WDW, but I need to share this anyway because it's such a great music.
It's a brilliant piece of art, how they blended music from different genres into one perfect melody/instrumental music.

I really love how they open it with a score from John Barry's You Only Live Twice (James Bond) and end it with Disney's When You Wish Upon a Time.

Last edited:

The90skid

The Jungle Cruise area loop and the space mountain loop are my favorites! Adventureland is also high up there, but I get some strong nostalgia listening to the space mountain queue music. :inlove:

saturn93

My favorites...

Future World/Innoventions

Space Mountain

Tomorrowland

A little bit in Canada

For something a little different...Port Orleans bus route.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom