favorite WDW Dessert?!?

cm1988

Favorite dessert

The dessert sampler at Spoodles. Everything was teriffic - and what a display.

Another favorite is the grapefruit cake at Brown Derby (Studios).

General Grizz

Oh, geez, you just reminded me of Rainforest Cafe...

Volcano! Volcano! Volcano!

LOL...Disregard that if you don't know what I'm talking about...you have to be at the Cafe at the right time...;)

Pioneer Hall

Favorite Desert is definately the Mickey Brownie at the Gourmet Pantry in DTD. It's ca chocolate brownie with White Chocolate Chunks and funge bits in it. SO GOOOOOOOODDDDDD!!!!! And it's only 2.50.

Also the Iced Cappachino at the Fruit Stand in Toontown and at Aloha Isle in Adventureland. It's so sweet you almost don't know it's coffee.

Pioneer Hall

Originally posted by grizzlyhall
They get so annoying when you hear them say that over and over and over and over.... :brick:

There is a sign in the Kitchen that says..."Don't forget to say...on the other hand YELL...VOLCANO!!!!"

JEDI1138

Has any one had the cherry Cobbler at Wilderness lodge WCC.
It comes in a skilletand is topped with vanilla ice cream. I ordered it once and when it came i realized it was supposed to be for TWO. I had to just force myself. SOOOOO goooood!

RyanS

i'm sad to say that i don't remember having dessert at wdw. but i will make it a priority to do so when i get there later this month.

DisneyPhD

Originally posted by Maria
Maybe I missed it, but I´m amazed noone has mentioned "the sink" !! :)

Oh Maria!!!! Have you ever had one? Has anyone here ever dared to eat the kitchen sink at Beaches and Cream shop at Y&B Club?

Last year (one year ago this week to be exact) We ate a late dinner after being at the parks there. We sat at the counter and saw a lady make 6 of them. A group of college students ordered one and one of the guys asked for the left overs in a cup so he could drink it. :hurl:

My husband and I shared a smiple hot fuge sundae, but it was GOOD.

Maria

Originally posted by DisneyPhD

Oh Maria!!!! Have you ever had one? Has anyone here ever dared to eat the kitchen sink at Beaches and Cream shop at Y&B Club?

No, I never had it and don´t think I will.... I don´t like more than one person besides me eating from the same dish, and of course, not anybody ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom