Favorite WDW character?...

k.hunter30

You know, to be honest... I usually get a bit disappointed when meeting Mickey. *praparing to be flamed* But really - he just never seems as animated and friendly as the rest of the characters. :shrug:

Eyorefan

You know, to be honest... I usually get a bit disappointed when meeting Mickey. *praparing to be flamed* But really - he just never seems as animated and friendly as the rest of the characters. :shrug:

I kind of feel the same way, pluse Mickey is everywhere. He has a spot where you can go and meet him in every park at anytime of the day. It's just not as cool as seeing some of the ones that don't get out as often.

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!

I know what you mean. Encountering Mickey in the Judges Tent at Magic Kingdom is no fun at all. You're always so rushed, you barely get a second with him.

I've found the best place to meet Mickey was at MGM, because so few people knew he was over there, that you actually had some time to interact with him. Mickey was able to "let loose" a little more.

Stitch! Because he always gets a kick out of my Stitch plushie when he sees it.

Peter Pan, but only if it's the *real* Peter Pan.

I always look forward to seeing Minnie and Goofy too!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom