Favorite Value Resort?

ChantingTiki

I like All Star Music the most. I was there somewhat recently and the difference in cleanliness and overall design between Music and Movies is astonishing.

Firstly, I recall Music having a better laundromat situation. I believe it is seperate from the actual bathrooms and showers, which makes it a lot more private and nice if I ever did have to do laundry.

Admittedly, Movies does seem to have a bigger main pool area. However I think the theming with the beach huts makes the Music area more immersive.

The Music food court is superior by far. I know it's mostly the fact that Music had a recent refurb, but I still love the Mickey annd gang artwork and the seating was cleaner. I don't remember much about the size of the seating area.

belledream

All Star Movies is my favorite theme, but I do love Pop too - especially now with the Generation Gap Bridge to AoA. Lovely morning and evening walks!

TurboCaroline

Is it 5:00 yet?
I like POP better because it has its own bus route. I stayed at All Star Music last summer and most of the time they had to stop at All Star Movies and Sports to pick up guests.

Mickey5150

ALL-Star Sports..... Been staying there every year for quite some time. The rooms are clean and the grounds are fun to walk. I like the food and I love the busing.

Kokoum57

All Star Music was our first on-site stay, and has special memories. But of all the value resorts, our favorite is Pop Century. Bus service and the walk around Hourglass Lake are nice amenities.

Disney4family

We've only stayed at All-Star Sports so I can only vote for that. Before we went BLT DVC, Sports was a fun, vibrant place to stay that really kept you in the magic the whole time. It has a special place in our hearts. Thinking of it still brings a smile to our faces. :D

Smiley/OCD

ALL-Star Movies and Pop Century are mine. What's yours?

We've stayed at All Star Movies once, Pop 4 times and now AOA the last 2...when the 2 daughters were smaller, Pop was the best...great pool and the BEST bus service!! Now that they're older, 15 & 17, AOA is our new favorite...the suite is great, both daughters had their own beds while my wife and I had the master bedroom. 2 seperate bathrooms and showers and the BEST theming of any resort at WDW! The bus service is awesome as well! For the amount of time you actually spend at the resort compared to the time at the parks, we don't want to spend the extra $$ on a room that you're only really sleeping in for a few hours a night...we'd rather spend the $$ in the parks...so with that in mind, if you're really on a budget, Pop hands down...if you can afford a little more, and have older kids, AOA all the way!!!

TARDIS

LOVE Art of Animation! Second fave would be all star music. I really don't like pop at all, not sure why.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom