Favorite Things to do When You're Not in the Parks

timkelmom

I know FW was already mentioned, but we always spend one day there. There is a lot to see and do and we really enjoy the campground. That is usually the night we do Hoop-De-Doo.

jvenegas

I got to go parasailing:eek: this past summer (July '05) and it was awesome.:sohappy:

Also like to hit DD and play miniature golf with my 10 year old.

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Steal high performance cars and speed about drinking and smoking while shouting factually inaccurate statements about park design and ride details at kids being dragged around PI by irresponsible drunken parents

Tim G

Favorite Things to do When You're Not in the Parks ??

Can't tell that!... Not on a public forum... :lookaroun

Tigerdaly

Hey you lot get real.........:hurl:
Your not telling me go to Disney and have never been to the other attractions in the area. I know loyalty counts alot but you realy want me to believe you never leave the sites...........ha ha ha :lol:
What about trawling highway 192 or visiting International Drive.
Is Sea World that bad.............:confused:
Have you never eaten at Charley's Steakhouse. It is always in the top 10 best steakhouses in the whole of USA, surely you have been out that far...........:lookaroun

col

if im not in the parks im at DTD or in my room either waking up or sleeping. on my last trip i got a mears shuttle to the beltz and got the i-ride up and down the drive and to the premier outlets; but i wouldnt do that again i will just go to the florida mall, coz it felt for me, weird at first i was scared coz i had never done it before with my family or by myself but i just got on with it.had to say though i didnt like it everything had changed for the worst. i went to the premier outlets and go loads of stuff in the sales and went to walgreens and got food and drinks for my room.

i am in the parks more than anywhere even my room or in going to other disney resorts thats always relaxing for me - i went round the resorts on new years day coz new years eve was such a late one :animwink:

Horizons78

Grade "A" Funny...
Nobody's called it yet so: You have to try the 1 pound burger over at Fuddruckers on I-drive. If you survive there is a Bass Pro Shops in the same mall which is nice to take a stroll through.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom