Favorite thing to eat in WDW???

djmatthews

In MK somewhere near Aladdins Flying Carpets they do a Del Monte (I think) pinapple type ice cream drink thing (sorry for that hidious description). They are so tasty and refreshing on a hot day.

As far as restaurants go I do like Rainforest Cafe for a "sit down" meal. For fast food.... I'm not to sure.

Just out of interest, can anyone tell me what the Fish'n'Chips are like and other British food is like in the British Pavillion at Epcot, and how it compares to Fish'n'Chips in Britain... I have never had any at Epcot (call it busmans holiday) but they do look good.

melittahauser

My first stop inside the gate has to be the bakery on main street. We've stopped there every time we've gone. Just nostalgia:)
After that has to be lunch at the castle.
Mostly fast food stops after that don't want to waste time.
I used to love the old Epcot Kraft, many many years ago. What a great place to people watch, rest the ole bones and cool off.

DixieBelle97

Let's see....

MK-Pecos Bill Cafe~Chili Cheese Fries w/extra chili
AK-Rainforest Cafe
Downtown Disney-Rainforest Cafe
Epcot-? There are so many places.
MGM-? There are so many places.

But....ALL THE FOOD IS GREAT!

:slurp: :slurp: :slurp: :slurp:

jcmayid

Rainforest Cafe is great and all but don't you all have them locally? I know I like to have something I never get a chance to eat. To each his own I guess. I mean I have 3 of those here in Miami where I can just drive for 15 minutes either way and eat there, but okay.:veryconfu

yensid354

Eats at WDW

The cinnamon rolls at AK.

I miss the 'jumbo' ones with the red cinnamon that you could get at any bakery on property.

someone told me years ago that these were made on property, most of the baked goods are now sourced.

Also the chocolate cream puffs at Starring Rolls at the Studios!

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

disneytati

Originally posted by David
This is not my favorite (yet) but I read a post where someone mentioned Dole Chocolate Whip. I am a Chocoholic from way back, and this sounds really good. Anyone had one? What exactly is it and where do you get them?

I am also a Chocoholic! So here is my list:
Pooh`s hunny pots
Mickey Mouse Premium Bar
EPCOT - Chocolate Crepes in France
Downtown - Guiradelli Soda Fountain
MK - Columbia Harbor House (Fried chicken and fries)
MGM - Sci-fi
AK - Rainforest cafe/ Simba's ice cream bar

Oh, I feel hungry, now! My aunt is at WDW, so I am gonna ask her for Pooh's hunny pots...
:slurp: :slurp: :slurp: :slurp: :slurp:

howlin_mad

MK - chicken caesar salad at Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe
EPCOT - ein Bratwurst und eine kalte Bier auf Deutschland
MGM - Sci Fi
AK - hot Italian deli sandwhich at the Pizzafari
resorts - almost anything at the Pepper Market at Coronado Springs

Note -- the Rain Forest Cafe is technically outside the gates to Animal Kingdom, so it doesn't count for a favorite eating location at AK

Rdedeian

I'll eat pretty much anything at Disney cause there are so many great places to eat but when I'm just looking for a snack I love hitting up the popcorn stands 2 or 3 times in the parks or at DD.

I love popcorn.

CmdrTostada

Here i go
MK: The Pinnochio place next to "Its a small world"
Epcot: The Bavarian Buffet in Germany
AK: Only been once so not sure
MGM: The Dine in Theatre

disneytati

I would LOOOOOOOVE to go to Alfredo Di Roma, but I have never had a chance. I would also love to dine inside the Castle... There are sooooo many places... Can anyone tell me about the pasta at Alfredo di Roma? And what do they serve in the Castle?
Hmmmm, I fell so hungry!!!!

Kisses from Brazil!!!
:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom