Favorite Spot to watch Illuminations

hpyhnt 1000

For me, its Mexico at La Cantina de San Angel, especially if I'm lucky enough to get a table along the water. The entrance to World Showcase is a good area as well.

Disneybear

The pathway that runs beside the laggoon between Canada and the small McDonalds is a good place to stand, just remember to check which way the wind is blowing first.

majorrfb

Viewing Illuminations

For me, its Mexico at La Cantina de San Angel, especially if I'm lucky enough to get a table along the water. The entrance to World Showcase is a good area as well.

We will purposely garb and late night meal at the Cantina, about 45 min. before show time, and sit by the water to enjoy the show. However, Showcase plaza is one of the very best spots, sitting near the rear of the area. Back there, you can sit or lay down and watch the show without, people blocking your view. It's great. These are my two favorite spots for Illuminations.:sohappy:

LenYJr

Last August, I was lucky enough to see Illuminations from the area in front of Italy usually reserved for parties. What a great spot!

The next night, we also saw it from right in front of the American Adventure which is also very good, only a tiny bit of the show blocked by the trees.

butterfly18237

Original Poster
Thanks everyone and keep them coming. I have seen illuminations from Italy and Canada. I love watching from Italy. But I was wondering what everyone elses favorite spot was. WE will have a chance to see it twice this next trip. Yay can't wait. I love illuminations they are my favoriite fireworks.

scorp111

I have watched Illuminations from so many different places!

I would say my favorite is probably from near Mexico, but there are excellent views from all around the lagoon. You just have to watch for tree cover, and know the path of the globe.

In about a week, I will be watching it again :sohappy:

disney21

I love watching Illuminations while eating at Rose & Crown outside on the back porch! We've done this 2 times and plan on doing it many more! :)

Jellyfish

We watched it from the bridge in front of the American Adventure and had a greta view, it wasn't that busy untill the show started either because people were trying to get round the other side :)

Laura

Premium Member
As long as there's no tree cover pretty much every spot is a good spot.

We tend to watch from Germany. This way we can keep the children amused with the electric train set while we wait.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom