Favorite Song

Master Gracey 5

I'll put top five down, but there are many, many more.

1) Golden Dream
2) Spectromagic
3) Splash Mountain (ALL of it)
4) Haunted Mansion
5) Yo Ho (A Pirate's Life for Me)

I'd put RnRC on here since I love Aerosmith, but I feel that's cheating a bit. Similarly I love the musical Oklahoma! so I enjoy late at night when you can hear some of the music from that around Main Street, but its not Disney music.

Where do you guys get all of this music from? I want it too! :D

I bought the two disc CD a couple years back at MK which has most of the current music on it. Its a great collection and helps you to really notice the background music at the parks!

datw@epcot

I copied the spectromagic and illuminations (including tapestry and promise) soundtracks on to one CD and have been listening to it every morning lately since I'll be in WDW in three weeks.

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
Where do you guys get all of this music from? I want it too! :D
Years of collecting. 4 gigs worth of stuff for me.

MK Song: Splash
MK loop: SM queue and tunnel loops
Epcot Song: Tomorrow's Child
Epcot Loop: Entrance Plaza loops
AK Loops: Flame Tree BBQ area loops
DHS Song: Hurray for Hollywood (my wifes ringtone on my phone)
Fireworks: Illuminations
Parade: ToN

WDW-Crazy

What a hard question!
I find I listen to these the most:
Innoventions plaza loop
Ellen's Energy Adventure music
Soarin' theme
IllumiNations: RoE
(can you tell I'm an Epcot fan yet?)
One Little Spark
Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow
MSEP's Baroque Hoedown
Fantasmic theme (as much as I dislike the show, that song is so catchy.)

I also love love love the monorail song and the Goodyear Peoplemover song from Disneyland.

I love the monorail song too. I just downloaded it off of Mousebits and have it burned onto my "monorail collection" CD that I made up.

datw2@epcot

Promise

We loved the song Promise so much- it was our wedding song.

the words have so much meaning. The best thing in the world is to stay in Epcot after ROE and listen to our song- I could cry just thinking about it. No one is around! PERFECT

OklaHoops

My vote is for the following:

1. Illuminations - Tapestry of Dreams
2. Spectromagic
3. Fantasmic
4. Electrical Musical Parade

I love the parade themes!:sohappy:

Sassagoula-Rvr

It has to be either:
A. Laughin Place/zip a dee doh dah (Splash Mountain=My all time Favorite attraction!! :))

B. The loop that plays while on the bus returning to the resort (POFQ where we almost always stay) The crickets/banjo is sooo relaxing late at night with the kids nodding off after a long evening in the park.

C. Spectromagic theme music.

LoriSue

I love music from American Adventure, my favorite being the last part. Also, the music from SpectroMagic and Fantasmic!. Remember When (from Wishes) was one of the must have's at our wedding reception and we used the music from one of the parade stop's at the very beginning of our reception (Walt starting the DL Opening Day speech then the beginning of Welcome from Brother Bear)

Book Belle

Although I know it's not classic WDW parks music, I love the loop of POTC soundtrack they play in Caribbean Plaza. It fits into the spirit of Adventureland so perfectly.

Tidbit

Grim Grinning Ghosts
Yo Ho Yo Ho, A Pirates Life For Me
Splash Mountain

and the music they play during the Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween party.

Disneybear

I love the music from

Soarin
Tower of Terror
'We Go On' from Illuminations

But I really miss the sweeping score of the old descent music from Spaceship Earth. :(

I also love all the music throughout Impressions de France, not sure if that counts as it wasn't created for the parks

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom