Favorite song from the parks?

Nothing can take me to WDW faster than hearing the Innoventions area music....it's like I'm walking through the park. But my favorite song is Promise. I'm trying to convice my fiancee that it needs to be played at our wedding. (She doesn't get the Disney fixation, but she tolerates it)

GoofyFan1

Grim Grinning Ghosts, Splash Mountain background, Yo Ho, Tower of Terror Entrance, Epcot Entrance music.

The Epcot entrance music was a great way to kick off the first theme park of the marathon

LucyintheSky

there are actually SO many for me, but here's a few:

Soarin'
Tapestry of Nations
anything from the Fountain of Nations
the music from the old decent of SE (before they messed it up :fork:)
True Colors from the old HISTA preshow

Chrononymous

Every song in Splash Mountain, from the queue loop, to the Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah finale!

Yo Ho

Golden Dream from American Adventure

Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow

And all that stuff that's no longer there...
like, One Little Spark, Listen To the Land, the entire Kitchen Kaberet soundtrack,Universe of Energy, the Tiki Room soundtrack,and especially the Main Street Electrical Parade.

Glad I still have my old park CDs.

Walt Disney1955

Its a Small World would be my #1

Pirates Song

Peter Pan's Flight music

Splash Mountain

Little Mermaid

Spectromagic - something about that parade paralyzes me in awe

_Scar

Spectro Magic Parade
Stars and Motor Cars Parade
Everybody has a Laughin Place
Fantasmic Pre-Show Music

xdan0920

Think for yourselfer
Piling on the bandwagon and going with spectromagic music. It always puts me in a great mood. I can not get enough of it.

Splash Mountain music is also wonderful. It is my favorite attraction based music for sure.

montyz81

All of Illuminations. I have the entire show along with Tapestry of Nations/Dreams (totals about 65-70 minutes) on CD in my car.

Mikester71

Good question.....so many to choose from though! POTC is classic of course, and so is Splash. EPCOT entrance loop is up there for me. Spectromagic is always cool when you hear it coming down the street. TOO many to choose from!!! :brick:

Sadiebird

So... What's your favorite song from the parks, that's not from a Disney movie?

I'd have to go with the Future World music in Epcot.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2p49-bUN0Uo

Starting at 5:55, just awesome. Always gets stuck in my head when I'm walking through Epcot (and right now).

That's my favorite too!! Starting at 6:26 for me though. I don't know the name of it, so it's called "That Epcot Song That We Love" on my Ipod. :)

I also love the entrance area loop for AK. So peaceful.

_Scar

I love our compilation of Disney music in our F! and the Pocahontas' scene music medley- I just hate the actual action on the stage though rofl. My family agrees with me, too. :p

Hobnail Boot

I had to pull up my music folder to remember some of these names:

Alabamy Sound- Splash Mountain
Old Timers Waltz- Main Street, U.S.A.
Tomorrowland Area Music- I don't know the actual track's name.
Matterhorn Polka- Fantasyland
I Wanna Be Like You- Adventureland
Promising Tomorrows

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom