Favorite song from the parks?

piratetreasure

To name a few:

The music they play on the two resort TV channels
Innoventions area music
Soarin'
Spectromagic (It makes me tear up with joy every time I hear it.)
Tomorrowland area music

Oh and the song they play in the centre of Innoventions - no idea what it is, but it's in the big open space between Innoventions and Spaceship Earth.

WishIWasAtWDW

so many favorites! splash mountain, fantasmic, spectromagic, golden dream from the american adventure and celebrate you from the 2009 promotion and in the 3 oclock mk parade.

kashmir

Might need its own thread

I want to find the ultimate compilation of songs from Disney World - where should I look?:confused:

AREM

So many to count, but number one fav would have to be Space Mountain entrance music. The music they play right inside SM, where you see the big star chart. So Disney to me, I usually leave that track on repeat......

Soarin is amazing, Illuminations takes my breath away, HM stuff is always nice, and Wishes is so emotional for me. :)

Eyekimore

I loved the Vuela music from EPCOT's Tapestry of Dreams parade. You can still hear a little melody of it as you walk around World Showcase from time to time.

Dads 2 Boys

Although there is nothing I dislike throughout all of WDW, mine would be SpectroMagic and Fantasmic. There is so much emotion and "Disney" feel to them both.

datw@epcot

Nothing can take me to WDW faster than hearing the Innoventions area music....it's like I'm walking through the park. But my favorite song is Promise. I'm trying to convice my fiancee that it needs to be played at our wedding. (She doesn't get the Disney fixation, but she tolerates it)

I agree on Promise (and it was our wedding song), we always stay in world showcase for promise and the old tapestry music played after Promise.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom