Favorite song from the parks?

heartodisney

TOO many to count...but even while I listen to a Disney radio station all day at home, Pirates of the Carribean is great, when it comes on, my darling 2 year old will drop everything and run in to sing and try her best to get everyone to join in!

Love the Epcot music. Loved that I got to hear it every morning for the better part of 5 months on my college program. I just love that you really don't find music like this anywhere else, like all the AK music is very tribal, all the DHS music is very old hollywood, and all the MK music is very Classic Disney, there really are no words to discribe the Epcot music. Even talking attraction music, Soarin's music is the best (probably biased though since I was a flight attendent there lol)

puntagordabob

Al the songs from Walt Disney's Enchanted Tiki Room and the Tropical Serenade! Main Street Electrical Parade! Soarin'! And the BGMs for the EPCOT Center entrance and Futureworld.

azzureblue

EPCOT BGM is the great with pieces from each major EPCOT attraction. But I like the Soarin' theme best of all - beginning to end, nothing comes close.

Also, if you like AK music look for a CD called African Dawn. Not necessarily all Disney music but much of it is used in AK.

LiveyMouse22

My favorites are: Spectromagic, Wishes, Soarin', and the EPCOT entrance loop music. All of them are great of course but these are the ones I pretty much listen to almost every morning while getting ready and in the car. :lol:

GatorGambit

I've always loved music from Horizons. The ride loading area music is my favorite from that set.

I really like the orchestral theme from Ellen's Energy Adventure. Yes, the attraction is dated, but the music is fantastic.

Soarin's music is very, very good. Both the main theme and the queue BGM.

Space Mountain's music is some of the best and most classic of them all.

There's some other stuff I like based on mood - Frontierland BGM, Music from World Showcase, especially Japan, Epcot Entrance Plaza, Main Street USA BGM is good.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom