Favorite Snack of all the World

chuckd3

Vacation Disney World 2014 03 01 - 06 338.JPG
Cronut from Epcot!

SAV

Not sure they have them anymore with the conversion to Starsucks, but it was the "Big as your face" Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches that were in Fountain View Ice Cream.

And even though I have the mix at home, I still must get a Dole Whip Float while we are there.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
The only snack we had on our last visit (in February) was a root beer float. But we have had the stuffed creme cheese pretzels and many Mickey bars in our past.
And this is why the next trip we are going to do QS dining plan. As big of a foodie as I am, as much as I love TS dining, I've been too full to eat the amazing snacks.

kma71677

Cronut is great at EPCOT- and so is everything in France!! I love the cake cups at the Cheshire Cat by the Teacups too. Sinfully good!

steamboatjosh

It's been so long since I've been to WDW, I don't know what my favorites are specific to there. But I'm pretty sure that Magic Kingdom is going to be the same snacks as Disneyland for me. Mickey Bar, Dole Whip, and Popcorn/some type of baked treat or candy during the fireworks. I wanna try something new at MK though.

I can't wait to try the bakeries in EPCOT, and Karamell Kuchen. I'm a huge French food fanatic so I definitely have to have something from there, and I love love love CARAMEL so I'm sure Karamell Kuchen will become a quick fave of mine at EPCOT. Also can't wait to try the cupcakes at Starring Rolls at DHS.

GeoDonJac34

The Harambe Fruit Market in Animal Kingdom or Fife and Drum Tavern in Epcot. I believe it is cheddar cheese but not certain.
On our last trip we found them at one of the carts in DHS. BiL owed me one for a bet on the Dolphins Saints game. He paid up that night. Who Dat

Let's see...Pretty much anything at the Kringla Bakeri in Norway, turkey leg, dole whip, Animal Kingdom elephant cupcake.

Also, I see the Cronut being mentioned. Where can I get one?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom