Favorite Snack of all the World

maelstrom98

caramel apple. caramel apple. caramel apple.

apple.jpg

rael ramone

Surprised nobody's mentioned the zebra domes that are available at Boma (as part of the buffet) and at Mara (as a packaged treat).

KLeigh

Dole Whips - after trying my first one on our Nov 2012 trip they've become a tradition. Can't go to the MK without getting one!

disneycouple07

My favorite snack is the candy apple from the Main Street Confectionary. Are they just sold during certain times of the year? The last two times they have only had chocolate & caramel. I like the old fashion candy apple!

~Tinkerbell~

I've not yet been lucky enough to sample a great range of the delights that WDW has to offer, and it's been years now since I've visited, but by far by favourite snack was a Dole Whip. Delicious, refreshing and perfect in the summer heat! :)

slappy magoo

A word on the popcorn - I was once told by a voiceover artist who's done some narration for the parks that the popcorn carts actually have a fake aroma piped in and blown out by hidden fans to make the popcorn smell that much better and enticing...

and it STILL works on me!

TinkerbellKate

Mine is the lemonade slush from the Cheshire. I don't know why but I absolutely have to have it. It's not really a snack but it's my must have.

Chris Bowman

One of the toughest questions to answer in all of Disney World. With that being said here is my two cents on the topic. That is to say, when we come to WDW, these are items that we either get or strongly consider:

MK: Dole Whip (Aloha Isle) or Mocha Iced Coffee Float (Sunshine Tree Terrace)
HS: Carrot Cake Cookie (Writers Stop) or numerous deserts (Starring Rolls)
AK: Soft Serve Ice Cream (Anandapur Ice Cream Truck)
EPCOT: Napoleon or Creame Brulee (Boulangerie Patisserie les Halles) or Strawberry Shortcake (Sunshine Seasons)

Here's to magical eating. We always say, the food is one of the best things about Disney!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom