Favorite smell at Walt Disney World

JandT2014

So many. The smell of the lobbies at AKL and the Grand Flo. The water on POTC and Splash. The smells of Main Street (even Casey's). The evergreen scent in Soarin'. The smells of The Land pavilion.
What is the scent of AK lobby? I don't recall a smell at all:( I feel like I'm missing out.

KikoKea

The fire at SSE is our favorite. Every time we ride it, we lean forward as we come around the corner and breathe deeply as fast we possible. While recovering from hyperventilation for the next minute or so, we rate how strong the smoke scent was.

And, the MSUSA scents. So nice! You know you're in a different world.

Scooter

I love the Flame Tree Bar B Que area smell. Every time I get near that place I get a whiff of that smokey goodness and my stomach starts growling and we have to stop for some ribs or chicken or one of those awesome pulled pork sandwiches.Mmmmm!

JAG107

Haunted Mansion and Space Mountain...the smells are similar but just a little bit different, but they both take me back to a simpler time. The Norway shops at the exit of Maelstrom are way up there too.

rob0519

After reading a previous thread that mentioned the smell of oranges on Soarin', I started to wonder about ALL the different smells at Disney. There are so many from different parks that mean so much to so many people it really got me thinkin! What is your favorite?

I'll go with the popcorn just outside the train station on Main St. and the lobby of the GF.

HatboxGhost

The most wonderful smell at WDW is when I am in line on a hot day waiting for a ride and the person in front of me forgot to shower and/or use a little thing I like to call deodorant. Better than that fresh cookie smell that they pump out.

And yes, the above has happened......unfortunately. :eek:

Djali999

Two less common ones... the smell inside Country Bear Jamboree (sawdust, old wood and grease from the AAs)
The smell inside the lobby of the original Journey Into Imagination (rose petals, pumped in)
Not to be persnickety but Disneyland has way better smells. Those buildings are old enough that when you go into, say, the dark rides, or the castle, you can just smell that they've been there for generations.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom