Favorite Signature Restaurant

prfctlyximprct

Original Poster
What are your favorite signature restaurants? I am thinking of taking two days out of my vacation and trying Universal but still sticking with the Disney Dining Plan. This will leave me with some leftover table service meals and a perfect time to try some signatures. I'm a sort of picky eater... was thinking Le Cellier and maybe use two more credits for Hoop-De-Doo...

What are you favorite signature restaurants?

Last edited:

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Fave Signatures:

Le Cellier (every trip)
California Grill (every trip)
Jiko (every trip)
Artist Point (every other trip)
Hoop Dee Do (not sig but takes 2 credits and we book every trip)
Hollywood Brown Derby (every trip lately)

Will be trying Flying Fish prob in October and can't wait! Have done also Narcoosees, Yachtsman, and CRT (loved atmosphere but food for dinner was lacking), but have not been back because they were nothing special to us. :)

Mickey81

California Grill is my #1. Jiko is number 2, but it's a big difference. Not a fan of Le Cellier....I know a lot of people are. I expect more the quality and service I would get at Delmonico's....yet Le Cellier is Buggaboo Creek level. Gross.

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
What are your favorite signature restaurants? I am thinking of taking two days out of my vacation and trying Universal but still sticking with the Disney Dining Plan. This will leave me with some leftover table service meals and a perfect time to try some signatures. I'm a sort of picky eater... was thinking Le Cellier and maybe use two more credits for Hoop-De-Doo...

What are you favorite signature restaurants?

Its a tie between Cali Grill or Le Cellier. I love the food both places. :) But if I HAD to choose - Cali Grill. But that is so hard to choose.

Mukta

I have tried them all and it is hard to pick. My two last best meals were Flying Fish and Artist Point. The best service is Citricos for me. Jiko is always great too.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom