Favorite Ride Pre-Show

CoffeeJedi

While very short and simple, i've always found Splash Mountain's preshow to be very well done.

Hearing an old Bre'r Frog (Uncle Remus really) begin to tell his grandchildren a story, then transitioning to seeing a young version of the character is brilliant. Unfortunately, the idea might be a little too subtle for the average WDW guest, i wonder how many people get it.

bassman

my top 10 would be
  1. mission:space
  2. dinosaur
  3. muppets
  4. soarin
  5. test track
  6. tower of terror
  7. rock 'n'roller coaster
  8. the great movie ride, (the big screen)
  9. the MK mountains queues
  10. mickeys philharmagic

bassman

ilovepluto23 said:
I agree! Who is that guy btw? He's funny :lol:

that guy has done all sorts of stuff for disney.just a couple are

-he was "buzz lightyears" voice in the animated series "buzz lightyear of star command"

-he played 'kronk' in the "emperors new groove".

his real name is patric as he says in the soarin pre-show video,but i cant remember his last name.
and also i agree he is one funny guy

kmku2

I have to agree with Clark Griswold...For me It's the Kodak True Colors video... gives me chills every time...overly emotional? Maybe. It's just so uplifting...anyway...

Jelly of the Month Club...The gift that keeps giving the whole year...

At EPCOT:
1) Soarin'--Patrick Warburton makes it entertaining.
2) Honey, I Shrunk the Audience--gotta agree w/the others in regard to "True Colors."
3) Test Track--I enjoy looking at the history and technology involved.
4) Mission: Space--Who hasn't thought about really being in space?

At ANIMAL KINGDOM:
Just haven't experienced anything that really makes me want to come back, though I do anyway.

At DISNEY STUDIOS:
1) Muppet*Vision 3-D--I could watch Sam the Eagle and Rizzo all day long.
2) Tower of Terror--The loading area is where you really start questioning yourself.

And at the Magic Kingdom--
1) Buzz Lightyear--The walk-through makes me feel like I am in a cartoon and the giant Viewmaster is the best sight gag!
2) The Haunted Mansion--The outside tombstones provide a laugh and the stretching room is still top-rate especially in this age of new technology.

disneytati

Braves323 said:
The old True Colors preshow from Honey, I Shrunk the Audience. I think it was sponsored by Kodak. It was a real tear jerker.

Oh... yeah.... I just loved that one.... what preshow replaced it???

Clark Griswold

Original Poster
The new preshow that replaced True Colors is about capturing moments. It's a nice little show but it isn't True Colors! And yes, the jelly club is the gift that keeps giving the whole year!!!

"...it's time for a fun, old-fashioned family Christmas!!!!!"

Steamboat_Kevin

Soarin' : Well, Patrick Warburton just rocks. And so does the Soarin' score. Both are in this pre-show, and therefore the pre-show rocks :D

Dinosaur : "Flash photography? I wouldn't. It alters the homing signal and THAT'S NOT GOOD" :lol:

Tower of Terror: The atmosphere is so awesome, and Rod Serling's voice is godly :king:

Muppet Vision: Does this even need an explanation?

KrazyKemp

Muppetvision, of course.
Tower of Terror, naturally.
Dinosaur, no doubt.

While I like the Haunted Mansion's pre show, the mere fact that everyone (and their mothers) know the words kinda ruins it for me.

I was at the Haunted Mansion last year, and everyone inside the stretch room had the intro memorized, and shouted it at the top of their lungs...

Really ruined it...

Space1205Mount

MK:
1. Mickey's PhilharMagic:veryconfu
2. Haunted Mansion

Epcot:
1. Soarin'
2. Test Track
3. Mission: Space

MGM:
1. Rock n' Rollercoaster
2. Tower of Terror

AK:
1. Expedition Everest:sohappy:
2. Dinosaur

cameraguy

The #1 pre-show at WDW is Tower of Terror by far. I just love how they made that actor look so much like Rod Serling. (I din't think I spelled that name right. I also liked the Muppet Vision 3D pre-show.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom