• Cinderella's Golden Carousel

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • Ariel's Grotto

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dream Along With Mickey

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Heatherbell

Peter Pan for me because it brings back the most memories. It kind of ruins it when you learn that the cars driving by in the city scene below you are nothing more than a tity dot of "glowing paint" attached to a bike chain that is on a constant loop.

Awwwww. I didn't know that. Jeez, thats depressing now. Thanks. :fork:

:ROFLOL:

cb3k

Awwwww. I didn't know that. Jeez, thats depressing now. Thanks. :fork:

:ROFLOL:
I know how you feel..I'm sorry. I always knew that it was just forced perspective, and I was not actually flying high..but I still thought that disney was able to find a race of mini people that drove around in mini racers and built tiny homes to reside in.......Oh well.

KaliSplash

I would say Mr Toad's Wild Ride, but now I'd say its a small world. call me crazy but... I like the song. 0.o

I shall not call you crazy. I could tell almost immediately I wasn't alone in voting for It's A Small World, but I was afraid I would be alone if I mentioned I actually LIKE the song.

There are a couple of extra reasons, there used to be a wonderful Miniture Golf Course next to a little Christmas Shopping Village in Myrtle Beach that played the song continually on speakers you could hear next door. We occasionally visited the shopping village, but always played golf there. So I have pleasant memories of being at the beach, playing miniature golf and listening to the song in the background.
Second, I used to hum the song while walking by oldest son to sleep when he was a baby. It always worked. Never worked with the younger one though.

jjgoo

PETER PAN ALL THE WAY BABY!!!!!!

My DW would vote for Philharmagic though. It is pretty cool, though I do miss the Lion King Show.

Vernonpush

PPF! I remember when I was a "tween" (in the late 60's) and going on the ride in DL (first time being alowed to "tour" without the parents). I was so amazed by the forced perspective effect that I actually used two tickets just to see it again :lol: . It will always have a special place in my heart (along with the Flying Saucers, but that's another thread).

DisneyMusician2

Philharmagic, no doubt.

Before they added that one, though, Snow White was a can't miss for me. I love the darker nature of it.

Of course, Toad used to be the best, but....

Crazy Harry

I would have to say small world and peter pan are tied for first in my eyes. It's difficult to compare attractions so vastly different. I think thats one reason I love disney. It's one thing to go to a Six Flags or Cedar Fair park and pick out a favorite coaster because, even though different configurations, they are all coasters with the same basis for excitement. But then you go to Disney and it's even difficult to pick a favorite ride in each area let alone an entire park. For me, it's hard to pick Space Mountain over COP, or Pirates over Haunted Mansion, or in this case Peter Pan over Samll World (for just a few examples) because I can honestly say I like them equally but for completely different reasons. Or as another example, is it no very difficult to choose your favorite past attraction for the very same reason.

In this case Peter Pan is great because it is a classic example of less is more. That simplicity can be as effective as insanely complex. How a minuture London can make you feel like you are actually flying over it, or a few set pieces and a little black light paint can really make you feel like you are in another world with peter and the gang.

Now, as far as small world, I was never a fan until the remodel. I haven't had the pleasure of an actual visit just yet, but I've seen the footage and it's impressive. I'm truely captivated by how spectacularly elaborate and visually impressive this ride is.

figmentfan

My Favorite is Mickey's Philharmagic.

Runners up are: Peter Pan's Flight, Mad Tea Party, and Small World.

All-time favorite ride in Fantasyland is 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea.
Runner up for All-time favorite ride in Fantasyland is Mr. Toad's Wild Ride.

Ahhh.......the memories..................................

Blackie Pueblo

I really love Mickey's Phil but I went with Peter Pan. It's a classic ride that is still great to this day. Like the Haunted Mansion the little tricks make the ride great and the fun scenes make the ride a must do. From flying over the city to just the use of black light...

"I love the nostalgic myself. I hope we never lose some of the things of the past."
---Walter Elias Disney

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom