Favorite ride in all of Disney?

Pocahontas

Original Poster
My favorite ride is probably Space Mountain, because of the thrill. It's such a cool ride and I just love it. My DD6 loves BTMR, and my DS4 looooves TSMM. What is yours? :)

Edit: Meaning Disney WORLD.

Last edited:

75disney

BTMRR. I have loved it ever since I was 8. I love when the train goes over the little hills and you get lifted off the seat a little!

Jeff456

I can't pick to be honest, if I was forced to part of me wants to say Dinosaur but to be honest I can't split that from any of the other ones I would also call my favourites!

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
I have a top 3 of Big Thunder, Teacups, and Tower of Terror. But if I have to choose it would be Big Thunder it is the most thrilling, and hubby can't ride the teacups but can ride Thunder with me and on TOT I seem to get the car with all the screamers (ugh) so Thunder it is.

luv

Well, my favorite rides are not in Disney, but within the WDW borders...

IASW is probably my favorite. Others are close. :)

Splash Mountain, I have always liked log flumes and I like how Splash Mountain combines a dark ride with log flume. I also like how it has multiple drops like that drop in the dark with the uphill section and the view of the Magic Kingdom from the top of the large drop is awesome.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom