Favorite restaurants that aren't...

PigletIsMyCat

we've always liked biergarten. i've never eaten italian, chinese, or japanese food at epcot. we have excellent options here on long island.

Was it a fluke? No, it was an octopus, but it's still a true fact.

rofling.gif

crispy

I also vote the Grand Floridian Café. The food is absolutely delicious, and the atmosphere is nice and restful.

Let_It_Go

La Hacienda de San Angel at Epcot has some of the best Latin food I've ever had...and if you eat there late enough, its a good view of illuminations!

Second vote here for Maya Grill at the Coronado!! at there three years ago while staying at the resort.and now make the extra trip over there every year! cant wait to go back!!

TXDisney

We have our favorites. We normally like to eat dinner at Epcot almost every night. When not eating there we like the resort restaurants. But at Epcot we like Nine Dragons. Not as crowded as our favorites like Le Celier and Teppan Edo. But if you request a window right before illuminations, nine dragons has a great view and good food.

Mista C

I absolutely love Columbia Harbor House. Something about the ambiance in that place... it just reminds me of going to MK as a kid in the 70's and 80's...

PhilharMagician

Biergarten: It does not always get the love and I have never been unhappy when we have visited.
Pepper Market: Always complaints about this place. More about the gratuity, but we have always had good food here.
Mama Melrose: Seems to be getting better reviews lately, but has been on our repeat dining list since the first time we ate there. Great food and great service couple with Fantasmic dining PKG.
ABC Commissary: Quiet and peaceful place to sit probably because nobody likes it or cannot find it. Biggest problem here is that the menu changes more that I change my socks. They keep trying different food options to draw in the crowds but it doesn't seem to work. Surprised it hasn't closed.

Last edited:

dreamfinder

Everything in Morocco or at AKL (those are a bit more popular though). My DW loves BlueZoo, I think it's good, but need a bit more variety for the non seafood eaters.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom