Favorite Restaurant at Disney World

Laura

Garden Grill, I love the uniqueness of it, the changing scenery, the characters, and the food is just amazing IMO. I'm a really picky eater so their menu is perfect for me.

I'm so sad it will be closed while I'm there in a couple weeks!! I am trying a new restaurant this trip though - Ohana. Everyone says its so great so I'm looking forward to it. I'm just worried I won't like anything on their menu.

tacojbunny

Nine Dragons

I love the Nine Dragons restaurant at the China Pavillion in Epcot. I went there for the first time last year and I can't wait to go back. Plus it has one of the best views of IllumiNations.

Lauriebar

Biergarten. For us it is the best combination of good food, great atmosphere, fun floor show and value for your money. Plus, who can pass up a good schnitzel?:p

tigsmom

Don't think I can pick just one! :lol:

Breakfast is definately the Whispering Canyon Cafe in the WL for the Skillet Breakfast, Restaurant Marrakesh in Morocco for lunch and the Contemporary Steakhouse for dinner, though I really loved The Liberty Tree Tavern's all you care to eat Character Dinner. :slurp:

There are so many that I haven't tried so my list may change after my next trip.

surfsupdon

50s Prime Time and Ohanas offer delicious meals and really fun settings.

I'm a huge steak fan, and the best steak I had while at Disney was at Shutters at Caribbean Beach. But I still must try Le Cellier...

disneyfamily

Laura22 said:
Garden Grill, I love the uniqueness of it, the changing scenery, the characters, and the food is just amazing IMO. I'm a really picky eater so their menu is perfect for me.

Me too, we ate there for the first time last month and it blew my socks off. All the food was excellent. The catfish and pork tenderloin were the best I have ever had. All you can eat to, with characters. Wow. I want to try the Ice Cream social there one time.

longfamily

Our favorite adult dinner is Victoria & Albert's (This is also the all-round pic)

Favorite lunch is Sci-Fi Dine in because of the atmosphere
Favorite lunch because of food is Liberty Tree
Favorite Fun Place is Beirgarten in Germany Pavillion
Favorite "First night dinner" is Cinderella's Royal table
Favorite Character Breakfast is O'hana
Favorite cheese soup and creme brulee is in Le Cellier
Favorite appetizer is the restaurant in Italy
And Favorite because of dessert (Tidal Wave:sohappy: ) is the Coral Reef

And many more...

TRITON4ME

Account Suspended
Breakfast= Chef Mickey's

Lunch= Le Cellier

Dinner= Alfredo's

Dessert= Beaches and Cream (The Kitchen Sink:slurp: w/ a Diet Coke:lol: Just Kidding)

OK, I haven't been to a whole lot, mostly the ones at Epcot WS and such, but I did make it to Ohana's and that wins hands down!

The "cousin" bit threw me for a loop! LOL... It's seems pretty small and simple now, but at the time I thought it was the greatest thing! The waitstaff we had were also extrordinary!... if I spelled that right.

Disneydreaming

Over the years I think I have dined at just about every restaurant, and my favorite is Chef Mickeys - just for the fun of it (food is pretty good too).

I also love Le Chefs de France (the steak is so tender you can cut it with your fork), Le Cellier ( the cheese soup is awesome, and I can make it at home :sohappy: )
Garden Grill (its like home cooking at its best), Alfredo's and Tony's Town Square Cafe.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! :dazzle:

BeachClubVillas

I looove Yachtsman Steakhouse. It's very open, with high ceilings and an open kitchen. The food is unbelievably fabulous, better even than the fancy steakhouses here in Boston. But the best part by far is the people there. We always ask to sit in Oscar's section. He is IMO the best cast member in all of WDW. He is the nicest man I have ever met. We have seen him every year for about six years now. And even with all the people he meets, he always remembers us. He takes special care of us and always gives us something special for our "anniversary" as he calls it.

Plus if you plan your reservation right, you can watch Illuminations from your table as it comes up over Stormalong Bay. The way they light the pool for it is just beautiful.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom