Favorite resort!

kane47

Hands down the Grand. It was my first Disney hotel. I have tried many others in all the categories over the years, but I keep coming back to the Grand. I absolutely love the courtyard pool. I have a lot of found memories with my family including our annual swimming race in the deep end. It is also nice sitting in the lobby listening to the piano play while just relaxing. The staff there is great. Our last trip I arranged a picnic to surprise my wife. They help me find everything I needed and even set it up outside our building by the water. Like many things with Disney it is just special to me. A lot of great memories.

Upvote 0

copcarguyp71

OK then. In all honesty when taking into account overall experience weighted against atmoshpere, ambiance, service, price and overall enjoyment I would say Coronado Springs would be ours. IF you were just talking about experience then I would say Beach Club simply because of Stormalong Bay and being able to walk into Epcot but I do have to say that I did not feel like the experience was incrementally better for the dollars we spent over CSR.

Upvote 0

PUSH

I love Port Orleans Riverside. The ambience is spectacular. The river is beautiful, and at night it's even better. The lights reflecting on the calm water. The horse drawn carriages rolling along the sidewalks. The waterwheel spinning. The entertainment at the River Roost. The rooms themselves are beautiful. The fountains and courtyards outside the buildings are so welcoming. The entire resort is just peaceful. What not to love? ;)

Upvote 0

luv

AKL...for so many reasons.

AKL is totally a place that not everyone would love, but for me, no other hotel is nearly as good.

I like almost all of the Disney hotels. They all have their good and bad points. But I adore the AKL.

Upvote 0

s&k'smom

Grand, I have the most wonderful memories of my kids there. Best one though was my DH the first time we stayed there after many years of marriage, kids etc. Told him we were going to WL, but instead of taking that right to WL we keep going and take the left into GF, the look on his fast was priceless!

Upvote 0

DizneyPryncess

Boardwalk. Of all the resorts I've stayed at, this one just feels like home to me. I love the quietness, the pool, the theming, walking the Boardwalk loop, the location to the parks, and so much more. We booked a family trip with DD & the grandparents for May and I am excited to be back there.

Upvote 0

SuprDav

I have stayed in 3. CBR, CSR and ASM. Of the 3 I have actually been a guest at I prefer CSR, but I would have no problem staying at CBR again. Over the years we have visited close to all the deluxe resorts and I think about how nice it would be to stay at some of them.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom