favorite quick service HS

<3caseyscorner

We like the place across from the beauty and the beast show......SO MUCH TO CHOOSE FROM!! We pick what we want and take our tray acoss the way to the show and watch the show while we eat! PERFECT!:D

powlessfamily4

I have only had 1 QS meal at DHS and it was at ABC Commissary - nothing to brag about... why do they stick a piece of shrimp in the burgers???

I really try not to eat at this park.

disney magic 06

Definately Starring Rolls. If you're on the Dining Plan, one CS meal easily feeds 2 of us. Not too keen on any of the other places we tried there, ABC Commisary was worst.

rstaut

We really enjoyed the Backlot Cafe. This time around we're trying Starring Rolls due to the excellent reviews I've seen.

WDW 3

Across from Beauty - Fairfax Fare has a chili salad and it was yummy the Fairfax Salad.
Starring rolls for breakfast.
Backlot express was good and interesting decor.

We can always find something:)

Theresonly1

I too am going to try Starring Rolls, it sounds yummy, and they are supposed to have alot of dessert choices. I have also read good things. 23Days:sohappy:

Tomi-Rocket

none....

We haven't had much luck with QS in HS having only eaten at two, Pizza Planet and ABC Commissary. We wouldn't reccomend either. PP had awful pizza and ABC's food was bland and unexciting.

Sorry for being such a wet blanket but maybe others can steer you to some good food, all I can do is steer you away from bad food! LOL....

DisneyVolFan519

We usually don't do breakfast unless we have an ADR. But for counter service, the menu at the Backlot Express has gotten a little better. I noticed on our last trip that a lot of the CS menus have been going through some changes. Good or bad, that's up to personal preferences.

As for dinner (or late lunch, as we often do), 50's Prime Time and Hollywood & Vine have been excellent each time we have eaten there.

journ116

Breakfast: the Writer's Stop (not so much a counter-service as it's a bunch of snack options)

Lunch: Pizza Planet

Dinner: ABC Commissary

A good sit-down is Sci-Fi Dine-In!:slurp:

PolynesianPrincess

We always do Starring Rolls for breakfast/mid morning snack (cupcakes!!!) and since we always eat at 50's Prime Time Cafe for a late lunch, we usually don't eat dinner there at QS. Maybe a hot dog at Rosie's or while waiting for Fantasmic. The times we have gotten QS it's been at Backlot Express and it was standard food found at every other QS so nothing special.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom