favorite quick service HS

plaz10

We (like lots of others) don't normally eat counter service at DHS.

But we LOVE Starring Rolls in DHS for fantastic snacks! Some of the best sweets in all of WDW (in my opinion). I'd eat a big breakfast on DHS day and then grab a few snacks at the park

Mukta

I have tried most of the CS places in DHS. They vary from mediocre to inedible.

If you absolutely have to eat CS in the park, pizza planet makes an edible pizza.

Korfar

Backlot express by far. Had this last trip and it was very good. Also had ABC Commisarry and it was not good. Don't go there.

HouCuseChickie

We had lunch at Backlot last trip and it was decent...not great, but also not disgusting. This trip we stopped into Starring Rolls for a snack...HELLLLOOO AWESOME SUGAR RUSH!!!! :slurp: Cupcake and brownie were super YUM!

soarin

We like Backlot. We have tried the Commissary twice and I wouldn't go there again. I have heard good reviews about Starring Rolls, so I hope to try it in a few weeks!

disneylemons

I know most people do not like the ABC Comm..but we have had to do QS twice with picky eaters and its the perfect place for that... :) I know that sounds dumb but when you are with kids who ONLY want cheese on a burger or ONLY fries.its works.. of course these children are not mine (niece and nephew) so mine will suffer through a meal or two with them..LOL

mickey2008.1

While DHS does not have great CS, we find Backlot Express to be pretty good.. It's more than just burgers, some pretty good panini's.

wolf359

I'd rather make a trip over to EPCOT or somehow plan not to eat counter service at Hollywood Studios. The Backlot is the only place I've been that wasn't awful, but it still isn't as good as anywhere else on property.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom