Favorite queue?

awesomeinabox

The outside is beautiful the fountain the hidden gonzo on the clock, and also the statler and Waldorf cutout. I just really love the Muppets
See, I see that as part of the theming. I am talking about the corrals to the right of the theater outside... I feel like they ran out of money and just threw up some posters, as a 9 year old kid the wait was HORRIBLE out there. I guess I always thought of the attraction starting the minute I walked into the building.

ebof1023

for me its space moutain, love the music!!! did the backround music for boyfriend by bieber remind anyone elso of space? cause it made me wish i was on that ride!

tink729

I think my favorite queue is Pirates, it just builds up the anticipation for the actual ride. And I love the theme music.

Beholder

Tower is great! Love the build up and the faux "ruins" of a once glorious hotel. Actually wish the rest of DHS was as detailed as this.

Always love Haunted Mansion. Haven't been since the new queue was put in, but I loved the original.

Everest is awesome. The detail, the "artifacts", it all creates such atmosphere. If they could only it feel (cold) like Tibet.

Splash Mountain is underrated as far as queues go. Love the details.

One more. Seems odd, but I've always loved the queue at Jungle Cruise. Don't know why, but the shipping crates with the exotic destinations stamped on the sides just create that "age of exploration" that I like so much. Love it!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom