Favorite Preshow Video

Favorite Preshow video...

• Total voters

Fun2BFree

It's gotta be Great Movie Ride... but only if you watch each once. The Alien trailer is good, but not six-times good. :lol:

MichWolv

Born Modest. Wore Off.
Premium Member
Cranium Command was my favorite, followed by the original Energy preshow the 80 or 100 turning screens.

Of those that exist now, I'll jump on the ToT bandwagon.

My favorte pre-show entertainment of all is the Voices of Liberty. Seeing American Adventure without first hearing the VoL just isn't the same.

TOTGuy

I voted for muppet vision,...the line by Sam Eagle cracks me up every time. "a tribute to all countries, but mostly America"
LOL, that's in the actual film. I like his line in the pre-show "Move all the way down to the end of the row, stopping in the middle is distinctly unpatriotic."

I'm glad someone agrees with me on Ellen! One of the best parts is "Wait! It gets even weirder from there. Now some person I don't even know tells me that there's no eating, drinking, smoking, or flash photography allowed in my dream.
CM: Ladies and gentlemen please refrain from eating, drinking, smoking, and flash photography during Ellen's dream.
Ellen: And no videotaping either! For those of you just walking in, you're late! Where have you been? I love your hair! No not you, I mean it's ok but THAT's cute!"

Yeti11

My favorite is Rock n RollerCoaster! I don't know why but it always makes me so nurvous. Now whenever I hear that song I think of the video!:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom