Favorite Preshow Video

Favorite Preshow video...

• Total voters

maryszhi

i like all of them, especially muppet vision 3. but the tower of terror is quite interesting. I like vintage things, which is why a kinda like it. also mission space

wvdisneyfamily

As much as I love the Twilight Zone, I must say Muppets 3-D has the best pre-show video. Mission: Space deserves an honorable mention because it has Lt. Dan. :brick::lol:

Cmdr_Crimson

I'm sorry but mine is one that isn't on the poll and that is Cranium Command..Where else can General Knowledge break through the fourth wall.

General Knowledge: <to the audience> Hey, you goldbricks, this ain't a spectator sport! Where do you think you are, Disney World??!! Get your strollers in line and hustle! On the double! Move it, move it, move it!

Disneykidder

Muppet Vision is halarious, TOT is great, Star Tours is good (but needs updating) and some of the jokes in Laugh Factory are funny.

the-reason14

There all ok, except rockin roller coaster, I hate that one. That lady gets on my nerves, "You guys gonna be late for the show........ She's usually not like this folks, yea she's usually worse, I heard that." (How could you not, the dude is right next to you. :hammer::rolleyes: )

But my fav. would probably have to be ToT, thats the one IMO that really soaks you into the ride the most, and has the most meaning as far as the story goes.

I think M:S is good because it is organized. No one in the preshow rides the ride before you, and theres no cutting ahead, so that one is good just for that.

hpyhnt 1000

A few more options would have been nice! Tower of Tower would be great, and I personally would have liked to have seen Rock and Roller Coaster in the mix as well! Also, couldn't Haunted Mansion count as a preshow, too? :shrug:

EDIT: One last thing. If True Colors were still at HISTA, that would win hands down for me. Favorite Preshow of all time...

lunalovegoddess

I'm sorry but mine is one that isn't on the poll and that is Cranium Command..Where else can General Knowledge break through the fourth wall.

General Knowledge: <to the audience> Hey, you goldbricks, this ain't a spectator sport! Where do you think you are, Disney World??!! Get your strollers in line and hustle! On the double! Move it, move it, move it!

*hugs you* I miss Cranium Command. General Knowledge was one of my favorite characters.

TOTGuy

I like ToT, Soarin' (Nice Work Pal!), HISTA (minus the Kodak part), Muppets, Star Tours, and Ellen's Energy Adventure (Stupid Judy!).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom