Favorite place to relax and read?

Amos1784

The new lobby area at Wilderness Lodge I don't think I have been anywhere else on property that peaceful. Other top choices, hammock or balcony at old key west, beach chairs at contemporary over looking bay lake, swing/chair on crescent lake.

jaklgreen

I read every day, usually before I go to bed. But when I go on my solo trips I usually stay for about 2 weeks. I like to take a day or 2 to just sit out by the pool and read while I get some sun.

VicarJT

What is your favorite place in a hotel to just hang out and read a good book?
One of our favorite things to do. I think that we've read in almost every Deluxe resort over the years. Our favorite is the lobby in WL (or up in the "secret lounges"), but we also enjoy the lobby at GF - the live music is a nice touch. And not that you asked, but if you have your book with you at Epcot and want a reading break, there are some beautiful spots near the koi pond in Japan, and on a hot day, in the tiled building in Morocco.

Kman

This last trip I spent a lot of hours sitting at the "quiet" pool at Poly...loved it. We also had a balcony with a nice garden view which I sat on for quite a while. We spent 4 nights at the Villas at WL and I absolutely loved the comfortable "couches" they had by the pool. Spent a bunch of time there as well. My wife and I have decided that the next time we go to WDW we may not go to the parks at all but will rather just spend our time at the resorts relaxing etc. I would love 7-10 days of that!

iPirate

We primarily stay at the Campgrounds. On the days we are not at a park or doing some other amazing activity, I just chill in my favorite camp chair, or on the bed in the camper.
So, I guess my answer is: at my camp.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom