Favorite Place to Drink

misscritta

That would be the Lapu-Lapu.

My lightweight 7 y/o can only handle one

DSC02442.jpg

-dave

I LOVE it!!!!!

bouncer

We always laugh at Epcot because as you go around the world showcase it always seems like the Americans eat there way round each country, the Brits drink there way round & the rest of the world just look on bemused!!:lol:

Has anyone else noticed?

mickeymatt

We stayed in ASMusic last time and when we got back from the parks late that night, wife and daughter went on to sleep. I went to thee food court and grabbed a cheeseburger and headed to the bar for a beer. What a great way to wind down before bed!

Bagheera26

We always laugh at Epcot because as you go around the world showcase it always seems like the Americans eat there way round each country, the Brits drink there way round & the rest of the world just look on bemused!!:lol:

Has anyone else noticed?

Im always drinkin around the world lol in 12 days i will be there drinking around the world showcase gonna have to check your theory out i can taste the beers now :sohappy:

islesgirl

Another vote for the Tambu Lounge in the Poly. Amazing drinks there. And another vote for Strongbow at Rose and Crown. Now I'm thirsty :)

xdan0920

Think for yourselfer
Gurgling Suitcase at OKW, just a small place out by the pool, very nice bartenders. TV with whatever game on you'd like, never crowded. Perfect place to pass the time waiting for magical express or grabbing a drink and heading to the pool on a hot day.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom