Favorite Place to Drink

HopLow

Original Poster
Where's your favorite place to grab a drink (alcoholic) at WDW?

I enjoy the bar at Ohana. Something with an umbrella, please! :slurp:

wdwfan100

During the day it is either the Bare Foot Pool bar at the Polynesian (ask for Tim the bartender) or The Roaring Fork pool bar at the WL (ask for Stewart the bartender). The evening since AC is gone I go to Jellyrolls or the ESPN club. We can't wait to get back down there

Rob562

I have a few favorites:

-Rose & Crown Pub (Strongbow cider on-tap... Mmmm...)

-Belle Vue Room at the Boardwalk (where you can even set up a board game from the shelves and play a game while you relax and chat)

-Tambu Lounge outside 'Ohana (though I'm usually just there waiting for my table at 'Ohana)

I have yet to make it to Raglan Road, but I plan to on my trip in June.

-Rob

I have a few favorites:

-Rose & Crown Pub (Strongbow cider on-tap... Mmmm...)

-Tambu Lounge outside 'Ohana (though I'm usually just there waiting for my table at 'Ohana)

-Rob

Those places are my fav's too. I love Strongbow.. And I don't think there is a bad drink at Tambu. Can't wait to give it another try in May! :sohappy:

RealHawker

The bar/lounge just outside of Artist's Point in the Wilderness Lodge is pretty nice. Closest thing to a bar that I've seen in the hotels.

They have some good beers on tap too.

My fav would be drinking a giant beer inside of the Biergarten, but doing it outside at sommerfest is OK too.

Bagheera26

1 Tambu Lounge
2 Rose Crown Pub
3 anywhere else lol

also new places i havent tried that i will be tryin in april are Raglan Road Laguna bar also anyone have any suggestions that would be awesome.

PoohBear119

I love drinking around the world... especially Rose and Crown and grabbing a glass of wine in France. I also fell in love with the little bar next to the 50s Prime Time Cafe... the bartenders were nice and it was a great place to get out of the heat.:p

NiarrNDisney

I have always liked these places to get a drink, they are either quiet, out of the way, some form of entertainment, or they just have good drinks.

The DAWA Bar - DAK
The Outer Rim - The Contemporary
Trout Pass pool Bar - Wilderness Lodge
and Tune In Lounge - DHS

janice1965

I love Dawa bar in AK
Tune in Lounge at DHS
I always forget the name of this one- across from backlot tour..
and just about everywhere in Epcot, I love my beers around the world :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom