Favorite Part of MNSSHP?

Neilo

I love mnsshp i couldnt say which part of it was my favourite.Last year was my first one and even though we got soaked it was amazing the boo to you parade,hallo-wishes meeting the characters and the trick and treating mmmmmmm treats.I cant wait to again this year and im so glad disney have added extra dates coz im going earlier so i thought i was goin to miss it,but thanx to disney i aint :sohappy:
Could anyone tell me where i could get the music from the hallo-wishes from please.
thanx

Thessair

I love mnsshp i couldnt say which part of it was my favourite.Last year was my first one and even though we got soaked it was amazing the boo to you parade,hallo-wishes meeting the characters and the trick and treating mmmmmmm treats.I cant wait to again this year and im so glad disney have added extra dates coz im going earlier so i thought i was goin to miss it,but thanx to disney i aint :sohappy:
Could anyone tell me where i could get the music from the hallo-wishes from please.
thanx

They released an Event Party CD at the parks last year that has HalloWishes, the parade, and Villains Mix & Mingle music on it (as well as P&P tunes). If I recall correctly, it's around $25.

drew81

What?!? Thumper is a villain? :eek:

But that would be cool - especially the big bad wolf - that would be a great photo oppty for my husband - who has several big bad wolf hats and tees!

They would bring out random and rare characters for the party. But the last couple of years they have not. They had Sora in 2004. I wish they would bring him back for the parties.

Bug715

I worked most of the parties last year, attended one on a day off with my parents, and am going back for one this year.

I love the parade (I listen to the CD all the time) especially the HM dancers and grave diggers. Hallowishes is amazing!!! I am from Louisville which is home to the Kentucky Derby and Thunder over Louisville. My mom said that Hallowishes is even better than Thunder. Another favorite part of the MNSSHP is the Villians Mix and Mingle. I loved being able to get pictures with all the villians you don't normally see. Also, Cruella was AMAZING!!!!!

Now I can't wait to go back in October for it!!!

WildLodgeFan

Original Poster
I loved the HM float in the parade along with the sparking shovels. They were really cool. We missed the headless horseman because we were getting our photopass stuff done but the kids saw it and freaked they thought it was awesome. wasn't thrilled with the fireworks cause there is no flying witch or anything but they were ok. Be sure to get your MNSSHP merchandise kinda early cause when we were there stuff sold pretty fast. You're gonna have fun.

Thanks for that tip, because we definitely want pins and maybe some ears. We are looking very much towards the trip!

WildLodgeFan

Original Poster
They released an Event Party CD at the parks last year that has HalloWishes, the parade, and Villains Mix & Mingle music on it (as well as P&P tunes). If I recall correctly, it's around $25.

Hmm,Villain music? I will have to keep my eye for this treasure!

MattyFresh

The main character from the video games Kingdom Hearts. Not a well known character for those who don't keep up with video games.

Bug715

Thanks for that tip, because we definitely want pins and maybe some ears. We are looking very much towards the trip!

It will really depend on what night you plan on going. If you are going to the parties toward the middle of the schedule I would sugest hitting the pin locations around 7:30 or 8. The doors will open at 7 and its a huge line that usually doesn't buy all the pins. This is excluding if they have a Tink, Stitch, or Villians pin out. Also depending on how the pins are released this year you may not need to wait in line. Last year pins were relased weekly instead of for each party. So if you went to the first party of the week (sun-sat) there would be enough pins at the end of the party for you to buy.

At least this is my opinion after selling the party pins at all but 4 parties in Expo Hall.

Hmm,Villain music? I will have to keep my eye for this treasure!

Yup. The CD is titled Magic Kingdom Event Music. They were just selling it during the parties but now it is always for sell. I've seen it in the Gallery in MK.

WildLodgeFan

Original Poster
It will really depend on what night you plan on going. If you are going to the parties toward the middle of the schedule I would sugest hitting the pin locations around 7:30 or 8. The doors will open at 7 and its a huge line that usually doesn't buy all the pins. This is excluding if they have a Tink, Stitch, or Villians pin out. Also depending on how the pins are released this year you may not need to wait in line. Last year pins were relased weekly instead of for each party. So if you went to the first party of the week (sun-sat) there would be enough pins at the end of the party for you to buy.

At least this is my opinion after selling the party pins at all but 4 parties in Expo Hall.

Yup. The CD is titled Magic Kingdom Event Music. They were just selling it during the parties but now it is always for sell. I've seen it in the Gallery in MK.

Thanks for the info - always appreciate the helpful Disneyites on here! :sohappy::sohappy:

We are going toward the end of September on a Friday evening. Do you know what stores and/or locations sold event merchandise before?

DisneySam

I cannot WAIT!!! I have been dying (haha no pun intended) to got to MNSSHP for like 3 or 4 years now and I FINALLY get to go this October! I am trying to think of a unique costume to wear...if anyone has any ideas let me know!

Bug715

Thanks for the info - always appreciate the helpful Disneyites on here! :sohappy::sohappy:

We are going toward the end of September on a Friday evening. Do you know what stores and/or locations sold event merchandise before?

Its ok to call me a disney freak. I've come to terms with it. lol

Pins were located at Expo Hall (looking at the building the line starts at the doors to the right down that little path way. last year after the second parade we moved them up to the register to the right as you walk infront of the main doors.) uptown pins, and the pin place back in frontierland I believe. The shirts and such were sold throughout the park but in the Main Street area I believe that the Emporium sold it and I KNOW the cart by the tipboard, casey's, & the ice cream parlor sold it. This may change so look at the map and the locations will be marked. If your in the park before they start handing the maps out ask a cast member in a store and they may have some from a previous party laying around.

MinnieLee

The headless horseman is great! Love the Boo to you Parade (especially the HM float) and watching the little ones dance with all the villians in Fantasyland. The "ghost riders" singers and seeing the HM cast members with their "dead" face on fits right in for the night. The whole night is just a fantastic time but we do miss the story teller in Liberty Square who would tell the story of the headless horseman. Wish they would bring him back.

PrincessBitty

We loved the parade (esp HM float b/c it is one of my fav rides!) We were singing Boo to You for the rest of our trip - the parade music was so catchy!!!

WOO!!! We got our tix & can't wait to go again!!!:sohappy:

WildLodgeFan

Original Poster
Getting excited . . .

. . . so I decided to resurrect the thread to encourage new postings. Halloween is like one of my favorite times of year and Disney a favorite, so we are real excited to experience the Halloween flavor at our favorite place.

Besides just bringing up your favorite memory, what would you recommend they add to the event?

I hear at one time they had a Villains Character Meal - I wish they would bring that back - that would be so cool!

WhatJaneSays

They would bring out random and rare characters for the party. But the last couple of years they have not. They had Sora in 2004. I wish they would bring him back for the parties.

Oh, I wish they would! I'd also love to see the Kingdon Hearts Donald and Goofy ... but somehow I doubt that will ever happen.:cry:

Best Part: being able to trick or treat at 23 without everyone looking at you like you're some kind of freak. (Okay, I am a freak, but it's nice to be treated normaly.)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom