Favorite park?

James122

Epcot, even with all the changes made over the years, remains for me, a place of wonder and excitement. It's most definitely my favorite of the Orlando Disney parks. The Magic Kingdom would be a close runner up.

ImagineerDude

It might be the toughest question for some people, but for me it's no contest. Magic Kingdom, hands down. Nostalgia wins for me and truthfully I don't feel like I get away when I go to EPCOT...I feel like I'm in a giant bar. (Ok I'm going to go hide before everyone shoots me :cautious:)

Jenna

Magic Kingdom. There is no feeling like walking up Main Street USA and seeing Cinderella's castle. To me it is what Disney is all about.
Second would be DHS, then EPCOT then Animal Kingdom. I'm interested to see if that will change once I get to work in EPCOT for a year.

Victor Kelly

Magic Kingdom. Been going there since I was 6 months old. Practically grew up there. It has the most attractions that appeal to me.

Second is Epcot, for the food.

Third Studios, I like movies

draybook

Epcot. I love the atmosphere and there's never a sea of strollers. It's also spread out enough to make it seem like it's not as crowded as it might be.

KDiS88

This is so tough for me because I love something at each. Now that I am older I have a new found respect and admiration for Epcot as well. The food, beverages and atmosphere make me truly feel like I am on vacation. However, if I HAD to choose just one favorite, I think my heart belongs to MK lol.
I feel the same way. I love them all but I think I have to go with magic!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom