Favorite park?

Nemo14

I disagree. DisneyParks, while smaller, seems to pack more into it & offers more substance in the space permitted.
Whereas DisneyParks takes for granted it's spread-out amount of space with missed opportunities. Just my opinion.

(However I do like the castle at DisneyParks better than the original at DisneyParks, but other than that factor, DisneyParks wins hands-down.)

I save the napkins from DisneyParks because brown is my favorite color. Does that count?

Disneyhead'71

It's not Disney until I get to Magic Kingdom! Next one would be Animal Kingdom!

I'd skip Hollywood Studios if I could!

Epcot really does have awesome food :D
I know, that you know that there is a much better studios park in town. ;-) DHS has 3 rides that I like. 3. Let me repeat that. DHS has a grand total of 3 rides that I like. And TSMM isn't one of them. It's ToT, RnR, STAR TOURS...Done. I would like to stay for Fantasmic!, but for the life of me I can't figure out what to do with the 11 hours between when I become bored with the park and when Fantasmic starts. I'm not saying DHS is a half day park. I am literally done with the place by 10am. How much is a 1 day ticket to that park? $90.00. OMFrickin'G, I knew Disney Fans were insane but....OMFrickin'G!!!!

Disneyhead'71

I save the napkins from DisneyParks because brown is my favorite color. Does that count?
DSC_0368.JPG

BryceM

Walt Disney World parks:

1. Epcot
2. Magic Kingdom
3. Animal Kingdom
4. Hollywood Studios

All the Orlando parks:

1. Islands of Adventure
2. Epcot
3. Magic Kingdom
4. Universal Studios
5. Animal Kingdom
6. Hollywood Studios
7. SeaWorld

Britt

I know, that you know that there is a much better studios park in town. ;-) DHS has 3 rides that I like. 3. Let me repeat that. DHS has a grand total of 3 rides that I like. And TSMM isn't one of them. It's ToT, RnR, STAR TOURS...Done. I would like to stay for Fantasmic!, but for the life of me I can't figure out what to do with the 11 hours between when I become bored with the park and when Fantasmic starts. I'm not saying DHS is a half day park. I am literally done with the place by 10am. How much is a 1 day ticket to that park? $90.00. OMFrickin'G, I knew Disney Fans were insane but....OMFrickin'G!!!!
RIGHT?? Exactly! And I dont even ride those kinds of rides, Josh does. So Im left with nothing, except amazing themes all over : )

Pocahontas

Original Poster
I really enjoy Hollywood Studios, actually. A lot of people seem not too thrilled by it. I think it's the theme that does it the most for me. It just makes me happy because it's feels like Hollywood and it's nostalgic. I love all the rides there, although there aren't as many as the other parks. I think it's cool, though. It's better than Animal Kingdom in my book.

patch553

since our first trip, the magic kingdom was number one,but each visit back we have gradually changed, now its epcot but as wdwmazprty says its pretty much a tie!

ToyStoryMiss

I stated this to myself while I was on vacation..MK is my favorite park. It's my favorite place to go, it's nostalgic, and it has the best themes and rides out of all of them.
But..the close runner-up is Epcot. This trip we spent so much more time there than usual, but it was so worth it. World Showcase is heaven for me. It's my favorite spot in all of Disney to go (next to Tomorrowland), and I just love exploring all of the different countries.

The third would be AK. It's such an awesome place, and it would be tied with Epcot (..maybe..) if it wasn't for the long walks around it. It's a wonderful place..save for Chester and Hester's..but the distances between attractions are too far. (We didn't even go on KRR this year..phooey.:grumpy:)

Fourth would be DHS. It's a wonderful park, and I love it very much, but there's not much to do there. I mean, there's only a small amount of attractions there, but I love most of 'em! The ones I like; ToT, TSMM, RnR, Great Movie Ride (I finally did that this trip after 9 years..I LOVED IT!), Star Tours, BatB Live, and MuppetVision.

The ones I don't like; Studio Backlot Tour, Legand of Captain Jack Sparrow.

The ones that are meh; Indiana Jones, LMA.
Ones that I have never been on/been to and don't have any plans of going to; AIE. nopenopenope.

So that concludes my list!
But, if it was Disney Parks..I really love Disneyland. I've only been there twice, but it's just..asdfghjkl. It's awesome.
I also like California Adventure. CarsLand..SOO AWESOME!:happy::joyfull:

luv

AK.

Sea World is my favorite of all, but at WDW, it's AK. Once upon a time, it was MK, then Epcot...but it is and has been AK for years. :)

Least favorite park of the Big Seven? DHS.

I don't think there is a "best" park, though. Everyone's answer is right. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom