Favorite park?

Pocahontas

Original Poster
This is a question I've asked myself for many years... What is my favorite Disney park? This might be the hardest thing to choose EVER! But, I sat myself down and thought hard about this. And I think that Epcot is my favorite. I just love the atmosphere, it's beautiful, not as crowded as MK, and it has some of the best attractions and dining. My son agrees with me because he loves test track. My daughter likes MK because of Cinderella's castle, and my husband likes Hollywood Studios. So, what is your favorite park and why? :)

Pocahontas

Original Poster
Magic Kingdom because it is most traditional of all the parks.
It feels like a Disney Park.
Yeah, I get what you mean. The thing I like about MK is the nostalgia and the pure magic you feel there. It's all throughout Disney, but I feel it's strongest in MK.

Epcot is still my favorite, though :)

Disney Shib

This is so tough for me because I love something at each. Now that I am older I have a new found respect and admiration for Epcot as well. The food, beverages and atmosphere make me truly feel like I am on vacation. However, if I HAD to choose just one favorite, I think my heart belongs to MK lol.

MouseDreaming

That's kind of funny, because I recently realized this about myself. Every time I think of Disney, my first happy thoughts are centered around MK. So, MK must be my favorite.

awoogala

EPCOT. It sure could use upgrades, (and overhauls, and new stuff) and part of it is nostalgia for the inspiration it gave me in childhood, but it is still my favorite. Plus, Figment (even is his sad state), is still my favorite.

Walt Disney1955

Favourite Disney park? This is my ranking of the ones I have been to:

Disneyland
Magic Kingdom
California Adventure
Epcot
Animal Kingdom
DHS

Disneyland is #1 for sure, and I would bet that the WDW traditionalists that have never been would agree with this if they went to Disneyland. You can't beat it, and I grew up with just WDW.

I know California Adventure used to get a bad rap, but the first time I went there was 2012. Fabulous park I think. Pure Disney.

Epcot is beautiful from a thematic standpoint and the last two I still love despite the fact they could add more rides.

Megalodumb

My favorite park is DisneyParks. Although DisneyParks is a close runner-up.
I disagree. DisneyParks, while smaller, seems to pack more into it & offers more substance in the space permitted.
Whereas DisneyParks takes for granted it's spread-out amount of space with missed opportunities. Just my opinion.

(However I do like the castle at DisneyParks better than the original at DisneyParks, but other than that factor, DisneyParks wins hands-down.)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom