Favorite park?

CubbieMan

I must say up until my most recent trip I may have agreed with those who said MK...I was however rather impressed with AK...every last detail...it's a gorgeous Park...I dismiss those who say there is nothing to do..take your time..enjoy the beauty...remember it's a growing park....which looks to be enhanced with a new well thought out detailed E-ticket next year...

The park I find rather over-rated is MGM...that park needs some work...it's having an identity crisis...where it once was a working studio..for the most part it no longer is...since it does not know what direction to go in.

WDWBro

I want to say MGM, I especially love the theme and the rides, but there's no way not to say Magic Kingdom.

There is just so much to explore and do at MK, and it is just a total escape from the rest of the world.

Yenfid

Magic Kingdom holds a special place in my heart since it was the only park that was there when I went in the 1978.

My favorite park though is EPCOT. I just love the lay out and the calm relaxed feeling of the park. Maybe it is because I'm older, but I like the no hussle and bussle of the park.

egionet

I would definitely go with MK. There are a lot of memories for me there from when I was little until my CP last year in Fantasyland! I just love it. The Studios would definitely be my second choice!

longfamily

Epcot, hands down.

Although the theme of epcot has changed somewhat over the years, I still feel that sense of wonder when I'm there. The pavillions in Futureland, though some boring/outdated/or misrepresented, are still wonderous for us. Also, nothing quite compares to the World Showcase. And as a devoted foodie, this park is really the best:)

Disneyana

For me it is Magic Kingdom. I feel like it has the most memories for me. But Epcot hold something special for me as well. I love Figment and SE.

But when it comes down to it. Magic Kingdom. I feel like the attractions have more of a magical and memorable feel to me.

NadieMasK2

Favorite Park for the family - MK. You just get immersed in the magic.

Favorite for a day alone with my man - EPCOT. After a day of thrills, WS is a great place to stroll, have dinner, and just enjoy each other's company. I love the feeling of the whole park.

Main Street USA

I'll say EPCOT Center back in it's heyday, not the current "Epcot." I loved the relaxing atmosphere of the pavillions in FutureWorld. Dark ride after dark ride, amazing theme music, and animatronics as far as the eye could see. Simply heaven.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom