Favorite Park

General Grizz

Magic Kingdom is my favorite. . . but I sincerely felt that Epcot was my absolute favorite on my most recent visit. That was pretty amazing, but if/when Spaceship Earth, Wonders of Life, and The Land's atmosphere get the axe, it's back to a more absolute Magic Kingdom . . .

And Country Bear Jamboree is my favorite attraction. Carousel of Progress is the most classic. . . and American Adventure is the absolute best.

Atta83

Magic Kingdom would be mine, first park i ever walked into as a child. I still have that soft spot in my heart for Peter Pan...O Peter can you take me to Never Land???

AEfx

While I have to agree in general with the chorus - the MK holds a very special place in my heart - my favorite park is truly MGM. It's really not the attractions (though I love the GMR and RnR), it's just one of my favorite periods in history (the golden age of Hollywood) and is just so wonderfully themed.

Favorite attraction would be a tie between Haunted Mansion/Snow White/Splash Mountain.

AEfx

cherrynegra

Well, I know I'm going to be the odd one out with my list of favorites.

4. DISNEY/MGM
3. MAGIC KINGDOM
2. EPCOT
1. ANIMAL KINGDOM

killaleejr

mgm is my favorite park, with who wants to be a millionaire play it my favorite attraction. kevin brassard being my favorite host. what a great guy

lee is a stud

The Magic Kingdom is my favorite park, with MGM being a close second. Favorite ride? Rockn Rollercoaster. There's nothing else even close...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom