• EPCOT

Votes: 84 77.1%
  • Hollywood Studios

Votes: 10 9.2%
  • Animal Kingdom

Votes: 5 4.6%

• Total voters

ctxak98

Well i wouldn't say magic kingdom because the only place i like to eat is the castle and it's so expensive. and Animal kingdom doesn't even have that many eating places. so it would be between Hollywood studios because of the sci-fi and epcot because of the places in the countries.:slurp:

MasonDuo

My vote is for Epcot. Many options for both table service and counter service. The countries offer such a wide variety of food :slurp:

lpet11984

Epcot, hands down. It's the only place in the world you can literally eat/drink around the world in one day, except for perhaps a handful of major urban cities.

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
Epcot, no question.
AK has very little to offer (Grand Floridian has more than the whole park I believe...), MK only three that rate above counter service.
MGM is good, and of course has some of the more unique ones, but it does not have the number or variety of Epcot.

karl1974

Well i wouldn't say magic kingdom because the only place i like to eat is the castle and it's so expensive. and Animal kingdom doesn't even have that many eating places. so it would be between Hollywood studios because of the sci-fi and epcot because of the places in the countries.:slurp:
castle expensive are you mad??

vilegirl

Definitely Epcot. With Le Cellier, Teppan Edo, Nine Dragons and Rose and Crown...you can't go wrong. I know I'm probably in the minority, but I also really loved Alfredo di Roma too.

cymbaldiva

castle expensive are you mad??

It's pricey for what it is... what is your question?? :shrug:

Back to the actual question - I really don't have a favorite park to dine at (none of it is all that)... my favorite meal is at MGM because I love the fried chicken at Prime Time, but better over all variety is definitely at Epcot.

wvdisneyfamily

I just like to eat. :lookaroun

Me, too...

Epcot has some great choices. I love Le Cellier, the Coral Reef, the pastries in Norway, etc...
I used to LOVE Hollywood and Vine, but the food went from fabulous in 2006 to wretched in 2007. I hear it's only gotten worse.
The Animal Kingdom is getting more choices, but it lacks variety.
The Magic Kingdom has only one table service worth visiting (IMHO) - the Liberty Tree Tavern. I don't like Tony's or the Crystal Palace. I have no desire to eat in the palace. MK does have Pecos Bill's...that's far better than some TS restaurants at WDW.

Animaniac93-98

I'd probably say Epcot, but I've only eaten at 3 of the table service restaurants there (Akershus, Coral Reef and Rose and Crown), so I'll say Hollywood instead because of the Prime Time Cafe, Sci-Fi Dine In and Brown Derby.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom