Favorite Park Restroom

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
In the MK I like the ones connecting Adventureland & Frontierland there are lots of stalls off around to the side, I have never had to wait in line there, there is actually even one stall I like that is directly under a air conditioning vent so in the mega heat of summer I head for this one (no pun intended). I also like the ones by Pirates especially after they redid them recently.

In Epcot the ones in the UK and Morrocco are always clean and lots of stalls.

No favorites at HS or AK. At Disneyland I like the ones by the Alice in Wonderland ride because they are Alice in Wonderland themed.

FettFan

Somebody else better say they like the Tangled bathrooms and quick. TDO didn't just spend millions for nothing did they?

Fantasyland+Skyway+Station.jpg

Soarin2u

....Have we gotten so desperate for a topic to discuss on the forums, that we begin to talk about the bathroom?

The Restrooms at the teen lounge-the Vibe, on the Disney Dream probably are one of the nicest. It's black and the lights are a bright hot pink. Has a fun disco feel.

In park- the flame tree barbecue, its blue, and the tile is cute.
I also like any big restrooms, I still don't know why, I just do. The one closest to the entrance of the MK is gigantic, I have a strange preference for that restroom....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom